Help me out! Which movie is this from? - Page 2

--

January 9th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk_1
I believe that might have been a quote from Lee Marvin in the movie "The Dirty Dozen".
That definately rings a bell though. I will go through the movies that I think that might be from and post an answer.

Mike
Hi Chalk_1, welcome to the forum

Yeah, it sounds like it may be from "The Dirty Dozen".
It's a great movie by the way...
January 10th, 2004  
Chalk_1

Thanks, glad to be here. I really like the forums. I have been looking for some new forums to post on since my previous one got shut down. I think I found my new home away from home. I might be linking a few of my buddies over here as well.

Mike
April 22nd, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk_1
I believe that might have been a quote from Lee Marvin in the movie "The Dirty Dozen".
That definately rings a bell though. I will go through the movies that I think that might be from and post an answer.

Mike
I think it from the dirty dozen to, but I haven't seen that one in a long time.....
--
August 23rd, 2004  
so called chris ryan

[quote="Chalk_1"]I believe that might have been a quote from Lee Marvin in the movie "The Dirty Dozen".

I agree.I think it is from The Dirty Dozen
August 23rd, 2004  
Mwashu

Yes, I, too, concur. Sounds like "The Dirty Dozen" to me. Which, might I add, is one hell of an awsome movie. Thank you. Thank you.
December 2nd, 2004  
McCauslan

Have a feeling that ths was uttered by Dand McNeill in the books written by George McDonald Fraser. He was referring to Pvt J McAuslan. A glaswegian in the Gordon's after WWII. A man who had stood at El Alamein against Rommel, had done a stint in Burma and fought the Japs, and had to be forcibly washed twice by his comrades. Excellent books, "The General Danced At Dawn" "The Sheik And The Dustbin" and McAuslan In The Rough"
June 27th, 2005  
Jammer6

Topic: The Dirty Dozen

It's from the original movie "The Dirty Dozen". Lee Marvin says it to his 12 'convicted' troopers.