hello's from me

Yes, most of my friends call me xtreme or just X. It started cause I can't say no to a good dare thus ending up doing some really crazy / funny random stuff in highschools and university. Add to that growing up on a farm with motorbikes and older brothers that think I'm a crash test dummy, hahaha

You will fit in perfectly here. We are a bunch of crazy and funny people, not me though. I am the decent one, I don't do anything immoral.......

A crazy and funny nurse.....we need that here. We have crazy limeys (one is residing in South Africa, watch out for him, he's old so if you are faster than a walker you will be fine) an insane Kiwi (New Zealand), a few convicts (Aussies) and some colonialists (yanks) The boss is a Norse, despite that he's nice guy. The deputy is a Canadian, he's air force and no nothing about the field work in the army. The air force people don't do things like that. They require five star hotels. The best part of their branch is they are sending their officers to fight wars.

And then we have the best of them all, the Scandinavians, we are.....eh we are. Damn I hate when this happens....You will figure us out pretty fast.

Welcome to the party, nurse Xtreme (I like that name)

Scandinavians? Are you the ones who eat fermented tinned herrings? I knew there was something wrong with you lot.

Scandinavians? Are you the ones who eat fermented tinned herrings? I knew there was something wrong with you lot.

Yes, we do or rather some of us do that. The fermented herring caused us to invent the aquavit, which is required to go with all versions of herring.

Back