Hello.

Well, I am 15, and my brother is a Marine and is in California now, so I guess that kind of sparked my interest in the military. I like to ask questions, and I prefer to win than to lose(who doesn't??). I like to read, write, mess around on the internet, play any kind of sports with my friends. Anything else??

Oh, and I like to paint and draw, anything to do with art.

well theres really three reasons for people enlisting.
1. pay for college
2. see the world/new experiences/challenges
3. want to go to war and fight for your country

so if youre not #3, this isnt a great time to enlist. tensions are rising in the world. and with so many crazy people in charge of nations, there is no telling when the sh*t might hit the fan and something big breaking out. so dont kid yourself and enlist then change your mind later on like some of the people who went AWOL did.

1. pay for college
2. see the world/new experiences/challenges
3. want to go to war and fight for your country

I want to join for all three, but mainly to pay for college.

I like to read anything, really. Fiction, Non-Fiction, Sci-Fi. Right now I am reading the Xanth series by Piers Anthony, Miss Jane Pittman, The Kings are Already Here, and I am going to start Squires Tale(I think that is right), and The Son of the Mob(I am not sure if that is the exact name).

Sorry that I have not been able to be on, it is getting warmer, so I am outside more. So if I am not on for awhile, that is the reason, or I am grounded, which I doubt.

Back