hello brother soldiers.

--

May 2nd, 2004  
rpgincoming

Topic: hello brother soldiers.

a couple admins said i should introduce myself to the whole gang so here i go. I've been a soldier for about 4 years now, started off in the reserves transferred into a rifles regiment. So far i have been to Bosnia in 2003, and am possibly going to Afganistan (spelling?) next year. i found this forum by looking for black hawk down quotes to use as msn messenger names and got caught up in the discussions. if ive left something out please ask i am glad to answer any questions.
May 2nd, 2004  
rpgincoming

p.s. which ever admin i pissed off in the other topic im sorry im just a little *****. i am 23 and full of spunk, forgive me for my ignorance
May 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, rpgincoming, thanks for the introduction.
--
May 2nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome, RPG - thank you for posting your introduction.

You haven't "pissed" anyone off, no worries.

What is "Sniper training duty?" Are you attending a formal school, taking a fam course or simply getting some field instruction?
May 2nd, 2004  
Razor

Welcome.
May 2nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGIncoming
i guess you would say we got some field instruction on sniper training, we were able to see some highly skilled snipers show us the methods you would use as a sniper in a combat situation, so they mixed that with us taking part in our regular duties as soldiers as well.
CDN snipers? If so, I hope you paid attention - most are excellent with what they do. They have a unique style all to themselves, always enjoyed working/training with them.
May 2nd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Hi rpgincoming, welcome to the forum 8)
May 2nd, 2004  
soilder79936

welcome
May 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Hi RPG, Welcome to the forum.

Where in Bosnia did you serve (you don't have to say it if you don't want to...), I spent a couple of months in the Norwegian Battalion, in Modrica, in 99.
May 3rd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome !