Hello, all just to introduce myself

--

July 11th, 2004  
bvglee

Topic: Hello, all just to introduce myself

Hi Ladies an Gentlemen

Im from Panama, 32yr, civilian, techical draftsman and graphic designer, and just have a cultural and intelecual interest in military matters, as a hobby, I use to read a lot, and your site looks like a good place to share opinions and get 1st hand accounts about military life.

From tactics to strategy, from moral debate to psycological analisys, from history to 1st hand experiences of servicemen (and women) around the globe, in war and peace, military science is a very interesting topic, and when you are in a country without armed forces (practically), and people tends to see military life and related matters trough Hollywood's view, careful research is the only way to get info, and your forum seems to be a good place to ask and get accurate answers and interesting opinions.

Keep the nice work
July 11th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think we have anyone else from Panama here...
July 11th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome, ur the only one from panama; its good to have more countries represented.
--
July 12th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome bvglee it's nice to have a Panaman here. RL... another flaaaaaag
July 21st, 2004  
bvglee

Topic: Thanks

Hello all!, thanks for your words.
It is not a surprise to me, that there is not any Panamanian here, but I hope to make up for the rest!

Thanks again!
July 21st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Er.. yeah, "Panamanian"...'s what I meant, uhm... I said Panaman...wouldn't it be easier: PanaMAN and PanaWOMAN ?
July 21st, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Welcome. I like military science and psychology too!
July 22nd, 2004  
Joker

Hi Bvglee. A Welcome from Germany!!!

Greetz Joker
July 23rd, 2004  
bvglee

Hey, thanks for your words!, I hope to see your posts soon on the forum!