Who has pretended to be in the Regular Forces - Page 2

View Poll Results :Have You Pretended to be in the Regular Forces
Yes 6 54.55%
No 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 13th, 2004  
c/Commander

Wearing a uniform as a costume has got to be against unform regs...
October 13th, 2004  
AFSteliga

You'd think that, eh? The Flight Suit mine (ie: I bought it) so I wore it.
October 13th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

My little brother dressed up as my sq cc for one of the spirit days at his school. I had a name tape that came off of the field jacket my sq cc let me have, so he pinned it on, then made the proper rank insignia. It was gooooooood stuff.
--
October 13th, 2004  
cullion

I've worn my ROTC uniform to our Halloween Dance (we had the option to dress up formal, or costumed [many people went dressed informal and said it was their costume :P ] ). So, I went in my uniform, and people actually thought it was a costume. Then when I explained it wasn't, I was actually in an ROTC unit they had no clue what ROTC meant, and decided it meant "Official Military Personell." It was pretty funny. Got some chicks, tho.
October 14th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

The chicks dig it went im in my uniform, but ive never pretended to be real military 8)
October 14th, 2004  
Cadet_Shelton

I don't think its right to impersonate military personnel, but a lot of people do make the mistake.
October 14th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Its okay for average joe to make the mistake, but its probably not a real good idea to impersonate military personel, thats probably illegal anyways.
October 14th, 2004  
Joe252

chicks always do like men in uniforms lol
October 15th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

thats a fact. Dont really understand why though.
October 15th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Yep chicks dig it when I'm in full dress uniform