Who's in.....???

Event Title: USC vs Ohio State Football - DC Viewing Party
Date: Sep 13, 2008
Time: 8:00PM ET
529 S. 23rd Street
Arlington, VA 22202
Metro: Crystal City (blue/yellow)

Who's in.....???

You know something - I'm not seriously into your football, unlike some of my ex-Washington based family, but I would I like to be there. Oh yes sirree. Crystal City once more, Washington once more. Unfortunately, i guess it's Washington no more for me. Ooh - Arlington; The Brittany, 4 mile run drive - gimme a magic carpet. Enjoy you rascals! The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak; I'm there in spirit. Top floor. Gotta lift?

Last edited:
This is not the forum for this comment. Take it to the sports section.

You missed the point, which was I wish I could be there but perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

And with all due respect, please don't tell me what I should do. Its rude, and I don't do it to you. We have a staff here, that's their job.

Last edited:
fine, I am rude, and I can live with that. Keep your B.S. out of a thread I started about getting together in D.C. since you won't be there.

fine, I am rude, and I can live with that. Keep your B.S. out of a thread I started about getting together in D.C. since you won't be there.

Jesus TI, have a ginseng and relax. No need to blow your lid, we are all adults here. I am just politely asking you to be respectful to other members, and not act like a moderator.

Enjoy the night out. I mean that seriously.

Last edited:
wish I could be there. Its not far away! and its right by home! darn academy, wont let me have fun.

anyways, have a good time guys. Have a beer for me too.

If you know what the RoK Army will initially pay me (less than $800 per month I believe!) you'll be paying for all my drinks. hahahaha.
Don't worry. If I show up drunk my wife is going to crucify me. Thanks to my marriage I am now a really lousy drinker. Things should be on the cheap side.

This doesn't relate to politics....

You're right, 13th. This forum is becoming no fun.

Thought you guys said politics relates to everything and what's this politics is some kind of contact sport. I know you didn't say that but hey, think you were on board with that one. Oh yeah it's ugly. Some of us folks want to meet in DC and that's also a matter of politics. Beer is politics too. So is football. So you guys can keep your politics and go play somewhere else. You asked for it, you got it.

Last edited:
Back