'Halo 3' Good, but Not Spectacular

I was a huge fan of the first Halo, but the second one was a major letdown to me. Here's hoping that Halo 3 will satisfy my curiousity once I find a 360 to play the campaign on. For some reason, Bungie has removed my favorite game mode, split-screen coop, so I can't play it at my friend's house.

I was a huge fan of the first Halo, but the second one was a major letdown to me. Here's hoping that Halo 3 will satisfy my curiousity once I find a 360 to play the campaign on. For some reason, Bungie has removed my favorite game mode, split-screen coop, so I can't play it at my friend's house.

I have played about half of Halo 3 at my friend's place. There is Split Screen Co-Op. I have enjoyed it so far. The story is great, and the game play is action packed.

Soon I will have a Xbox 360 and Halo 3, Ace Combat 6, and World in Conflict.... don't forget Halo Wars and Fable 2 (Whenever the hell those two come out)

I'd be happy to see a Fable 2.

I didn't think Halo 2 was too bad. I mean, the ending was a little cheap, but the gameplay, enviroments, graphics, and missions were fine.

I haven't had a chance to play h3 yet. I'm just hoping it will live up to the hype.

My "friend" must've told me there was no split-screen coop becuase he wanted to play online multiplayer by himself.

How is the weapon balance in Halo 3? I really liked how every weapon felt powerful and had a use in Halo 1, but in Halo 2 some of the weapons felt pathetically weak (how does a Brute take 4 blasts of 8 gauge buckshot?) while others *cough*energy sword*cough* were ridiculously powerful.

He's right, it's all been done before, but Halo does it perfectly and it's never been done that good on a console. If you want a better first-person shooter than Halo, you'll have to get a PC.

Back