H3 Air Strike




 
--
 
December 1st, 2014  
moxen
 
 

Topic: H3 Air Strike


download the movie 450MB
detailes on wikipedia
December 1st, 2014  
Kesse81
 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H3_airstrike#/issues

Jep!

Personal I consider the low-level air raids carried out by RAF Mosquitos, as the bombing of the Gestapo HQ's,
as more substantial achievements.
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen
 
 
I think you have no idea about air-forces strategies and tactics, you are counting the destroyed targets.
--
December 2nd, 2014  
Kesse81
 
You can think and believe whatever you want.
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen
 
 
I said what i saw.
December 2nd, 2014  
Kesse81
 
I don`t trust anything that comes from a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.
You are a gang of criminals - the Stasi of Iran.
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I don`t trust anything that comes from a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.
You are a gang of criminals - the Stasi of Iran.
When US kills civilians in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Grenada, Sumali, Iraq , Syria , and israel in Palestine and lebonan they're good men, but when we're defending ourself we're terrorists, criminals, gangs.
December 3rd, 2014  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
When US kills civilians in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Grenada, Sumali, Iraq , Syria , and israel in Palestine and lebonan they're good men, but when we're defending ourself we're terrorists, criminals, gangs.
To defend yourself is something different from what you guys are doing. IRGC is an internal security service. The IRGC has been known to regularly practice torture and various other human rights abuses in order to suppress internal dissent.
You provide training to Hezbollah and Hamas. You are part of an oppressive system. You donīt deserve the right to call yourself a soldier. You are a gangster in uniform.
December 3rd, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
To defend yourself is something different from what you guys are doing. IRGC is an internal security service. The IRGC has been known to regularly practice torture and various other human rights abuses in order to suppress internal dissent.
You provide training to Hezbollah and Hamas. You are part of an oppressive system. You donīt deserve the right to call yourself a soldier. You are a gangster in uniform.
Emmm,... human right, beautiful words , i think fergusen will be your answer baby.
Or a good movie baby
And I remember some words: abo ghoraib, guantanamu, hiroshima, nakasaki, antaba, uss vincenss ,orange factor and a long list of crimes.
Emm ... training of Hamas and hizballah and also ARMING them and as soon as possible the west bank will have new hamas, even you forgot Shia militants in Iraq , Afghanistan and some other countries that will surprise you in near future. US and NATO have more than 700000 troops in all over the world what are they doing in middle east what right will allow them to terror our scientists. The war shape is changed baby. IRGC will expand in all over the world. The liberalism era is going to end.
December 3rd, 2014  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Emmm,... human right, beautiful words , i think fergusen will be your answer baby.
Or a good movie baby
And I remember some words: abo ghoraib, guantanamu, hiroshima, nakasaki, antaba, uss vincenss ,orange factor and a long list of crimes.
Emm ... training of Hamas and hizballah and also ARMING them and as soon as possible the west bank will have new hamas, even you forgot Shia militants in Iraq , Afghanistan and some other countries that will surprise you in near future. US and NATO have more than 700000 troops in all over the world what are they doing in middle east what right will allow them to terror our scientists. The war shape is changed baby. IRGC will expand in all over the world. The liberalism era is going to end.
Then I revealed your true face - didn't I.

Bring it on "baby"
We have defeated more substantial nations than yours. You think the Western democracies are weak.
We can be merciless in war
 


Similar Topics
Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
What should fly in the Iraqi Air Force?
Differences between Army and Air Force
Chinese military aircraft present situation