H&K's new XM8 - Page 7

View Poll Results :Should they Issue this instead of the M16/M4?
Yes 16 59.26%
No 11 40.74%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

--

May 22nd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Thanks for the insight.

And yes I was joking about the M1
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

I wonder how much variations were maid from M16??
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

There is the M16A1, A2, A3, and A4.

On that note, I was talking to an MP Captain yesterday who told me that he had used an M16A4 with a collapsible stock, but I have only seen them with solid stocks, anybody know anything about that?
--
May 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
On that note, I was talking to an MP Captain yesterday who told me that he had used an M16A4 with a collapsible stock, but I have only seen them with solid stocks, anybody know anything about that?
::cough::b******t::cough::
May 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
I dont like the fact that the Army is the one testing it out when it should really be Recon and Navy Seals, those are the guys who should really be testing it out. If it can surivive with Recon and Navy Seals it can survive with the rest.
Actually, the Intergalactic Space Recon Assault Chargers should be the ones testing it.
May 23rd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
::cough::b******t::cough::

I love the way you put things, Sir.
May 23rd, 2004  
Marksman

lol
May 30th, 2004  
nikoloslvy

im all for the xm 8.
yeah i dontlike the way it looks either.but it looks like it handles well.
will the price m16's go up?
did the price of 45's go up when we changed to the 9 mm?
May 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoloslvy
will the price m16's go up?
did the price of 45's go up when we changed to the 9 mm?
May 30th, 2004  
nikoloslvy

when the millatry changed it sidearm from the colt 45 to the berata 9mm did the price of the 1911 45 go up(were they more or less in demand?were they more or less in supply)
i would assume if the millatry changed the whole m16 family it would affect price(of the m16) im just to thick to figure out if it would make it cheaper or not.