Guild Wars anyone????

zyonchaos

Anyone on the site playing Guild Wars, as im planning to get it soon and was wondering if its worth it??
Plus any help given (when and if i get it) would be appreciated

Meh i bought it played for a while, it gets old quick.

If your erally into the Massively multiplayer stuff go with WOW

Was thinking of WOW, but server time costs money so ill stick to the free games for now i like paying for things once and not having to pay any more for except expansion packs you know what i mean?

Is it worth it mate not started playing it yet have been waiting for my net connection in my room to be sorted out!!!
And as for other games that are free online
Freelancer
Diablo 2 LOD
Quake III Arena
theres loads it just seems that game publishers want to charge more and more for the games and some of us cant afford to pay these monthly fees so why its not like they wont make a lot out of the game

I know this thread is old, but Im a GWoholic and just came across it rather than start a new one :) . Im a member of House Of Blackrock [HoB] in the Crossing Tyria [CT] alliance. Our guild along with our alliance leading guild has been featured as guilds of the week on guildwarsguru. If you're on and need some help or just want to shoot the breeze, my IGN's are Kindra Bladespin and Rex Bladespin (yes, 2 accounts).

how fascinating :rolleyes: It has been long since I played GW.. and I dont have the expansion packs, but planing on getting that Nighfall one (sp)

Back