Greetings - Page 2

--

July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Thanks Redneck

Sir I have to say that there is alot of interesting topics on this forum. It is so much I have to take several days just to go look into all of this. I have sent my 2 cents on the Military Hardware, Military Gear and Technology topic What is your Favorite Knife?

Yes Mora is a great tool, but for combat well there I have one US made "sidearm" and the US army Hand-To-Hand Fighting manual ST 31-204 Karate/ Tae-Kwon-Do to my help for developing my reflex actions if I ever would be in such a situation that I have to protect/defend myself on homeground or abroad

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 1st, 2004  
silent driller

[quote="Doc.S"]Thanks 782.matt so you want to join the marines? Well that was a dream for me too when I was in your age. Problem was I am im born in sweden. But got relatives in Chisholm Minnesota, Texas and California just the wrong family tree quote]

Being from Sweden doesn't disqualify you from joining the Corps. Alls ya gotta do is come to the US.
July 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Why I didn´t came to USA .... Dad.... Over and Out....

In the environment in which I growed up there would not be any crazy move outs. It was the farm and the family. Well....

But Im still here only cause Im to old and to poor for a move out I think. But If this Bin Ladin figure would turn up in this regions. I know one that will make an "anonymous" phone call to the US ambassy, and than if not for my own, I would try to get him out of here silent and smoth. Because there are some people here that would not like an lift off from this country if that man was found here. A possible US citizenship and 25-26 million cash and no more sweden for me and my family. Or there is another way too. I win a lot of money and we just move home where we belong. In my dreams but there are dreams there....

Cheers:
Doc.S

--
July 2nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Hey welcome Doc, whats up? 8)
July 2nd, 2004  
Doc.S

Hello Italian Guy everything is fine with me thanks, How are you?

Regards:
Doc.S

July 2nd, 2004  
Grimnar

Greetings fellow scandinavian.
Its really hard to be away form a loved one. I was away form my girlfriend a year. I had been with her for a moth. 2000 km (and still in Norway)... it sux
July 3rd, 2004  
Doc.S

Hello Grimnar... Sir I can understand that... I didn´t have the opportunity to have a month with my wife before I got drafted. One weekend and then I was on my way. All respect to you... A whole bloody year... Well
Horrible... But know 8 years later I am a happy man, and I don´t think I couldn´t done a better choice than to hurt myself to get homepromissed. But still. If I had known what I know today I would have done my duty in the military service. There is still the Homeguard for me. Some experiance I do want in modern warfare even if I do get it in the Swe homeguard.

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

Välkommen , jag bor i Finland men jag kan prata svenska!!
July 3rd, 2004  
Doc.S

Tjenare Snauhi

Skönt att slippa engelskan en sväng
Tack ska du ha. Jag blir förvånad över alla dessa poster. Skitintressant för att vara ärlig. Jo jag har endel finne i mig själv. Valkiakoski och så morfars sida Karelen Så är jag gift med en halfinska också. The best Så jo... Snauhi vad jag blir mest förvånad över är hur taskigt informerade folk är. Eller man kanske inte ska se det som taskigt informerade utan mera nationalistiska även om det är helt okej.

Men man behöver inte bli en struts för det och bortse från fakta som finns tillgänglig. Inte för att jag har några problem med det hela men endå. Det är en skitskojig plats och det är väl för att det är så många nationer och olika synvinklar som vävs in i sammanhanget som gör det hela så förbaskat skoj. Kul att höra av dig Snauhi bara att höra av dig över forumet om du vill snacka mer.

Ystävällisin terveisin:
Doc.S

July 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Tjenare Snauhi

Skönt att slippa engelskan en sväng
Tack ska du ha. Jag blir förvånad över alla dessa poster. Skitintressant för att vara ärlig. Jo jag har endel finne i mig själv. Valkiakoski och så morfars sida Karelen Så är jag gift med en halfinska också. The best Så jo... Snauhi vad jag blir mest förvånad över är hur taskigt informerade folk är. Eller man kanske inte ska se det som taskigt informerade utan mera nationalistiska även om det är helt okej.

Men man behöver inte bli en struts för det och bortse från fakta som finns tillgänglig. Inte för att jag har några problem med det hela men endå. Det är en skitskojig plats och det är väl för att det är så många nationer och olika synvinklar som vävs in i sammanhanget som gör det hela så förbaskat skoj. Kul att höra av dig Snauhi bara att höra av dig över
forumet om du vill snacka mer.

Ystävällisin terveisin:
Doc.S

ja de är ganksa nationalistiska de tror på allting som kommer i nyheterna..