Joe2

GO HAWKS!!!!
September 1st, 2004  
IrishWizard

Jets, enough said. But I would keep an eye out for those Chiefs to
--
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Panthers or Patriots, from what Ive seen, and I watch these things closly mind you (I used to have my own cable sports show) these two have stood out as dominate.
September 2nd, 2004  
Senses Failed

I don't know, the Pats didn't look that dominant this pre-season especially against the Bengals, but hey, pre-season doesn't mean anything.

I'd really either put my money on the Ravens or the Colts. I mean, I don't really know, its too early to tell, but both these teams are great. If the Jets can keep Pennington healthy and the defense doesn't fail like they did last year, they also could be making a good playoff run
September 2nd, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Clearly, I'm pulling for my Eagles.
September 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Quote:
I don't know, the Pats didn't look that dominant this pre-season especially against the Bengals, but hey, pre-season doesn't mean anything.

I'd really either put my money on the Ravens or the Colts. I mean, I don't really know, its too early to tell, but both these teams are great. If the Jets can keep Pennington healthy and the defense doesn't fail like they did last year, they also could be making a good playoff run
The Pat's coaching staff is reluctant to show their schemes In the preseason, and that's what makes this team so dangerouse, it's great coaching and it's ability to translate success onto the field.

The Ravens are a team that does indeed look good, although I hate them (and im living outside of Baltimore) however with the addition of Prime Time, this team, If it does not live up to expectations, will break from the seems. Ray Lewis ownes this team litterally, he is the decision maker. If somthing were to happen to divide this team, it is finished. Too many big ego's may do that to you.
September 2nd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

GREEN BAY PACKERS, you all know they're gonna win so stop lying to yourselves, lol.
September 2nd, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

4th and 26

Nuff said.
September 3rd, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTEEEXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
actually no they won't make it again, but I think the Eagles have a chance, but in other words go PATS.