going to Germany

Mwahahaha!...Im gettin "buzzed" at my lifeguard party sometime near the end of the summer. The boss acctually lets us get drunk on the pool deck...WE have people fallin in, and collapsing off the diving boards...Its great.

Whats the problem with girls not shaving? Thats how god made them you uptight sobs! :mrgreen: And most do shave, atleast the ones i know.

Ok and for some useful information:
- drinking in public is o-kay :cheers:
- you can get anywhere by train and you get to see a lot more of the country that way.
- good beer: Rothaus, Warsteiner, Jever, Augustiner, Fürstenberg
- A beer please: "Ine [like in swine] grow_says pills bit_te [like in telephone]"
- Excuse me I'm looking for the XY?: "End_shull[the u like in sugar]_dee_goong, ick soo-keh dee ..."
- train station: "ban_hove"; toilet: your toilet, just add an "eh", police-station: "poll_it_say"; ATM: "gelled_auto_mad"
- cheap domestic flights: http://www.airberlin.de
- "Don't mention the war" - yeah right, especially not the Iraq war!
- If people seem rude: its nothing personal, probably. I was told things said in german often seem harsh to foreigners because of the pronounciation.

Fox said:
Did you know that most of german chicks has a hairy armpits and legs.

nah, thats the French girls.

see if you can get some Budwar beer. i had a good friend tell me that it is some of the best beer hes ever had. its Austrian i think, but im pretty sure that you can get it in Germany. also, have the local beer. most places in the country make their own daily.

Bleiben Sie sicheres OORAH und folgen Sie Rat der lokis. Versuchen Sie, keinen Krieg einschließlich die 2 Kriege zu erwähnen, in denen Deutschland seinen Esel getreten erhielt.

Hope that makes sense! :D

Actual translation: Dont mention any war, especially the 2 ones in which Germany got its donkey kicked.

B+ for effort.

FutureDevilDog said:
Bleiben Sie sicheres OORAH und folgen Sie Rat der lokis. Versuchen Sie, keinen Krieg einschließlich die 2 Kriege zu erwähnen, in denen Deutschland seinen Esel getreten erhielt.

Hope that makes sense! :D

not at all:cool:

OORAH said:
dear all,

i'm gonna be in Germany from july 7th to the 17th. i've always wanted to go, and now i'm finally going. it's gonna be really fun, i hope.

any tips or things i should know before i go, we're going to be with people that speak german and english, so the i'm not to worried about the language, but any customs/ things i shouldn't do to embarass America while i'm there?
Damn you need to take me along and just leave me there I don't like it here in texas no good women around here (some,but not many....)there all over there in germany well at least one of them is hehehehe so I really really want to go to germany with ya please!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

I know what you means, Navy boy. To see someone. And legally drink the alcohol. lol..good luck though.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Because Germany lost in the quarterfinals.
Well as long as you're not rubbing it into people's faces, you'll be alright :D
istealfreefood said:
nah, thats the French girls.
Hmm all French girls I met shaved, waxed or otherwise de-haired more than just armpits.
And yes, you'll piss off German people more by saying how great the Iraq war is than mentioning WW2.
C/1Lt Henderson said:
Drink, and drive on the Autobahn..Not at the same time though.
Yes, if you're on the Autobahn and you see a sign that nullifies a speed limits, you are actually allowed to drive at the speed of light if your vehicle allows it. However, there's a Richtgeschwindigkeit or "recommended speed" of 130km/h, which means that, in case of an accidents, your cards don't look as good in front of the judge. Then again, if you're an American armed forces person you can murder people and get away with it.
OORAH said:
i think i'll have alot of fun in germany, i'm old enough to legally buy any kind of alcohol except malt liquor.
Nope, in Germany if you're 18 or older, you're allowed to buy ANY KIND OF ALCOHOL period.
OORAH said:
and to the german chicks having hairy legs and armpits,

EVERYONE is beautiful in the dark!
Especially when the stereotype is completely false :D

Last edited:
Back