Is this god's own country?

Why is this so? How do they grow them?

• Good clean living. And just damn fine kiwi women.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Very good medical services for enhancements.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Something in the water.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • We have to do out do Australia.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Kiwi

Forum Lubrication Engineer
LOL option four, good english that was lol! First "do" needs to go LMAO! I'll take more water with it next time.

South Island - home of voluptuous women

THURSDAY , 17 AUGUST 2006

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The biggest and arguably the best assets in the country can be found in possession of women living in Nelson and the West Coast, with a survey revealing women from the region were the bustiest in the country. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Lingerie maker Fayreform said a recent survey showed South Island women really did come from the land of plenty – while their North Island counterparts were left in their shadow. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The Nelson-West Coast region was home to the bustiest ladies, with the most popular full cup size in the region, a 16E – the largest in the 10 New Zealand regions surveyed. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Proving the South Island cup runneth over the Otago-Southland and Canterbury regions also had the most popular full cup sizes, with 12E and 16DD respectively. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Fayreform Bra-ologist Carol Rashleigh said bust sizes in the South Island were generally bigger across the board than the North Island. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Forty-four per cent of women in the South Island were D cup and larger, compared with 40 per cent in North Island, she said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]"Our findings show the South Island really is the bosom of New Zealand." [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Wellington and the Bay of Plenty were rather deflated regions in comparison, with women from those regions more likely to be petite sizes. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Both regions rounded out the statistics with an average bust size of 14B – smaller than the national average of 14C – while 14D was the most prevalent full cup size. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Auckland women may live in the largest city in the country but were at the smaller end of the scale all-round, with the most popular full bust size being just a 12D. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The trend continues down the middle of the North Island with the most popular full bust size in the Waikato being 16D and the Central Plateau-Taranaki 14D. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Ms Rashleigh said it was difficult to pinpoint exactly why there were regional differences. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]"The good farming stock and healthy outdoor lifestyles in the South Island must be producing these voluptuous women." [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]The number of women who were D cup and over had increased in both the North and South Island over the past five years, she said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]In 2000, 30 per cent of South Island and 29 per cent of North Island women were D cup and above compared with 44 and 40 per cent respectively now. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]"There are a number reasons being cited for this increase – from exercise, the contraception pill and better nutrition. However, we are focused on helping provide the right support rather than the science behind the increase." [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, MS Sans Serif]Ms Rashleigh said the survey carried out to promote the Fayreform National Breast Pride Week, with women being encouraged to wear their breasts with pride. [/FONT]
nzpa.gif

Last edited:
Sorry I dont care what the question is as a New Zealander the answer is always that we must out do Australia.

:)

A friend of mine who was stationed on an aircraft carrier during the Vietnam conflict told me that Australian and Chinese women were the best looking around the World. So I'm going with the NZ ladies. I never trusted his judgement on anything else.

Back