Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

That's true. Just take a look at Crysis. Anyways, Advanced Warfighter is an OK game, but I don't think it's as good as the original Ghost Recon. I've heard that it's better on consoles because it's third-person, but to me that just makes it worse.

I really liked the original Ghost Recon.
The graphics look real good on the new one but this sort of game shouldn't be in 3rd person. The only game to pull off something like this in 3rd person and do an excellent job is the Metal Gear Solid game series and the gameplay isn't so much about shooting as it is about being stealthy.
I also wished that the new games were more customizable. That's something I like about the old games. It would take some work but you could fool around with the files and have your "Ghosts" converted into UN Peacekeepers duking it out in a city center.
But you can't do that sort of stuff anymore. Not to mention, it's no longer dudes you don't know. You could make it you and your buddies, wearing blue berets duking it out in front of the US Embassy and give yourself some imaginary objective to work with.
It's like Lego... the old school Lego, your imagination was the limit. Now... it's 60% already made.

Back