Germans want apology - Page 3

--
Boots

October 30th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Okay everyone apologize to everyone! And then apologize in advance for all other misdeeds that are to follow!
October 30th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Over 50 years after the fact and they want an apology now? LOL
October 30th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Germans have picked up the French habit of finding every opportunity to piss everyone off.
--
Boots
October 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Germans have picked up the French habit of finding every opportunity to piss everyone off.
Watch yourself. I would suggest you reread the forum rules.
October 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Well if the Germans want an apology from Britian then the North May want an apology from the south, and that my freind will never happen. The South would be much happier to leave the Union agian than to apologize. However Go Ahead Queeny After all once WW3 comes around you will just have to wait to apologize for dropping those Nuclear Weapons on Europe. Get a head start.
October 30th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

I appologize for not whipping you a$$ sooner Germany, it could have prevented the Battle of Britain and the French wouldnt have one more humiliating defeat.
October 30th, 2004  
Darcia

That seems about right...
October 30th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Well if the Germans want an apology from Britian then the North May want an apology from the south, and that my freind will never happen. The South would be much happier to leave the Union agian than to apologize.
I don't know... Somehow I sense that telling my parents that my ex boyfriend lived in a different state would go over MUCH better then telling my parents that he lived in a different country.

Plus, I believe both would have their own things to apologize for, and those things would be much better left alone.
October 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Your right, The South is sorry we lost....anyways, I doubt she will do it.
October 30th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Dont stray off-toppic in inflamtory remarks.