Gear

SilverPhoenix said:
No horsie? :(

Here's a nice little horsie you can play with... :wink:
(have you run your signature through the signature check yet?... :D)

:horsie:

Yeah, I have updated my profile..

But I will remove the signature anyways.. It's going down and no one is active and such.. Better remove it.

I am used to places that always f*cks up.

I will make a new one..

Hm, it's down now.. :?
(no, up again, but took 2 min to get in...)

Free boards are not to be trusted!

Your logo is great, if you resize it a bit it would be perfect!
I'm wondering about allowing you to have a small photo album each, where you can upload you logo's, images for posts etc..
But I have to do some calculations on bandwidth, disk space etc..
(I don't have too much of that.. :cry: )

But did you like your horsie then?? :D :D

Nice horsie: :horsie:

Yes Redneck, you can play with it too if you want. :wink:

<HTML>

horsie.gif
</a>
</HTML>

Not possible to html here...
Look at the BBCode guide.

img]http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/images/smiles/horsie.gif[/img] "C'Mon Horsie, Yeeeeha!"

You are getting REAL close now... :wink:

Yeah, I don't need a phot album, but if you wish to create one it's up to you..

I changed into bbcode..

And yeah, I love the horsie..

It lights up this dark day..

Redleg said:
Yes Redneck, you can play with it too if you want. :wink:

Thank you Sir!

:lol: :lol:

And I think a small photo album would be nice, too. Just so I can show off my truck. :wink:

Redleg said:
FutureRANGER said:
I was thinking stuff like this. I made it myself. I'd be happy to make others if you like this one Redleg.

RangerCK.JPG

Give me your feedback guys.

Looks good.
If you have any more suggestions, you can mail them to me, and I'll see what I can do.

I guess some real rangers can be offended if you use the ranger tab without being one, but it should be possible to make two kind of shops, one for things you are, and one for things you want to be...

What do you think about that?

Thats a good idea. In the corner of the tabs of things you want to be there could be a little symbol meaning you really aren't one. But if there is a shop for things you really are, you would have to depend on people's decency.

little

llittle firearms gifs or gpeg?????please??????pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

oh and: please?

I have been thinking about adding firearms and vehicles to the gear, but I think that will be too much gear.. :?

But it's possible to add these things to the smilies, so you can use them in your posts anyway.

Back