Future Commandant of the Marine Corps

--

January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Topic: Future Commandant of the Marine Corps

What's going on guys? MY name is Cadet LT Aaron Smith and I am the Commanding Officer of a New Mexico NJROTC. My goal before I graduate High School is to memorize the entire Marine Corps Drill And Ceremonies Manual (Marine Corps Order P5060.20). I join the Marines in May and aspire to being not only a Force Reccoinaissance Marine, but the future Commandant or Marine Corps SGTMAJ. Yes, many aspire to do these great things, but that is all they do, aspire. I WILL do these things and I will do them right the FIRST time (what a concept). Anywho, I am proud to be amongst you fine heartchargers! Semper Fi!

CO5060.20
January 23rd, 2005  
rotc boy

welcome to the forums 8)
oo rah man, good luck in your endeavors
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Thank you very much ROTC BOY, I am assuming you are a fellow future Marine haha. It will be an honor serving with you, whenever that may be!
--
January 23rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums. Good luck with your goals.

Semper Fi.
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Thanks NCdt Steliga, I will do my best to prepare myself so as not to need luck, but accidents do happen Semper Fi brother!
January 23rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Welcome, good luck future sir.
Semper Fi
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Thanks brother, the world better watch it self when we pack the gear to serve our beloved Corps!
January 23rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

And we better watch out for those DI's, I hear their bite is worse then their bark.
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Certainly, let them test us! Confidence, motivation, and belief in the mission will get us through it. Then once boot is over, off to School of Infantry! When is your ship date?
January 23rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Still got a few years. I'm actually on planning on going to the Naval Academy.