To the Forum Staff.

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
Hello Sir and/or Mam.
I am sorry about the thread I made that was placed in the hall of shame. I did not know I was doing wrong. That is very embarrassing. Please accept my apology, I feel like a very bad boy.
Do I really have to wear my wife's clothes for the rest of the day? I promise to be more careful in the future!

It's ok, as long as you promise not to post any pictures of you wearing your wife's clothes... :shock: :lol:

Yeah... sometimes people are bad and do bad things (of course, I never do stuff like that... :roll: heh...) but we forgive them... unless they refuse to be forgiven. We don't like trolls, but ya know, it's all good.

But I think you got the point and all, so I seriously doubt anybody is going to really hold it against you.

~Crazy

Oh yeah, and I don't wanna see the pictures of you in your wife's clothing either... ew

No problem.

Yes, I got the point, I really did not do it to be defiant or anything like that. If I knew it was illegal around these parts I would have never posted that. It was extremely embarrassing to do something boneheaded on my first day here.

Joe252 said:
Yep but now im a mod i have becomed a littled immuned from reds rath

You're a mod?

Heck, I don't know if anybody is immune to Redleg's wraith!! You just gotta rememer that you are doing the job for him and not for yourself, altho there are some advantages, and disadvantages (some things are sorta tempting when you are bored... but you don't dare mess) to it, and you just try to help him out.

So yeah, I don't recommend thinking that you are immune to his wraith, because I'm not sure I ever want to see it!!! (I have, however, miffed Redneck before... I was a little brutal to someone)

>*CrAzY*< said:
So yeah, I don't recommend thinking that you are immune to his wraith, because I'm not sure I ever want to see it!!!
You can try to ask Redneck about it... :twisted:

I forget what I did wrong now, it's been awhile since I screwed up back then. Can someone remind me what I did wrong so I don't do it again.. This is my first visit here in quite some time. Since I've seen you hardchargers last I think, my wife died in Sept 2006. I might have stopped by once for a brief moment just to login but I didn't spend any time here then. Anyway, I hope all are well, happy and healthy and of course, hopefully also will vote Republican!
Until the next time.....

I really don't remember, but it's history now anyway so if you just follow the rules from now on it shouldn't be a problem...
welcome back by the way.. :smil:

Back