--
Boots

May 11th, 2005  
chewie_nz

yeah....i thought of that possibility too,

see hoe much support there is for the troops etc
May 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

I'm not convinced of that. I still think it could well be the guy who swiped the soldier's camera. His way of getting back for being identified as the scum he is.
May 11th, 2005  
chewie_nz

yeah it's a bit of a long shot.

i've had three very reasonable posts deleted so far.........
--
Boots
May 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

Same name, the guy lists Jersey in his site and the game the camera was stolen at was in Jersey. Not that much of a stretch.
May 11th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
i've had three very reasonable posts deleted so far.........
hah, i win!

24 posts deleted, 2 bans (i registered twice w/ seperate email addresses), and 2 of those posts werent flaming!!!
May 11th, 2005  
erthwerm

I was banned from the site in one day. I didn't curse or anything. I asked very reasonable questions and didn't threaten the dude or anything. I guess the guy really doesn't value freedom of speech unless whoever's speaking says what he wants to hear.

liberals...
May 11th, 2005  
Shadowalker

I cant get on the site anymore, apparently ive been banned without even registering

This is what i get clicking on the link to the forums:
You have been banned from the Forsake The Troops forums. This was likely due to a violation of our TOS/AUP, because of a security breach, or because the adminstration pretty much felt like it. Just as you have the right to free speech, Forsake The Troops has that right as well. Please understand that all bannings are final, unless there is good cause.
If you feel you should be granted access, please e-mail the administration of Forsake The Troops at contactus@forsakethetroops.info.
May 12th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
yeah....i thought of that possibility too,

see hoe much support there is for the troops etc
Hehe I now think this guy is a just a bit of a nut job (albeit an angry one) he has a link to his "other" web site which is a "we hate the mormons" one.
May 12th, 2005  
Buzzcut

The guy that made that particular website is like that whiny kid at the candy store who's mad at the world because his 10 cents could only buy one taffy daffy.
Just ignore him folks, it's just another liberal-progressive degenerate, the last thing this world seriously needs next to another Tom DeLay. Oh and yeah, the website doesn't even work anymore. I guess his "patriotic cause" to forsake the troops was so extravagantly popular that he couldn't afford to run his aging Syracuse server for another hour.
May 12th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcut
The guy that made that particular website is like that whiny kid at the candy store who's mad at the world because his 10 cents could only buy one taffy daffy.
Just ignore him folks, it's just another liberal-progressive degenerate, the last thing this world seriously needs next to another Tom DeLay. Oh and yeah, the website doesn't even work anymore. I guess his "patriotic cause" to forsake the troops was so extravagantly popular that he couldn't afford to run his aging Syracuse server for another hour.

Hes right. If his website isnt up and running anymore we souldnt worry about then.