Forsake The Troops - Page 4

--
Boots

May 8th, 2005  
Missileer

The only thing this fellow is going to accomplish is being a champion oxygen thief. Reminds me of another Michael. Hmmmm! I wonder.
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I know one. It's Michael Jackson right? All three make me ashamed to have the same first name as them.
May 8th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Hey man, my first name is Geonald Michael. I was basically named after the Archangel Michael, which is really interesting. After discovering that I wanted a military life, and coincidentally at the same time began searching for a confirmation name, stumbled across the meaning of mine. And if I read/interpreted right, St. Michael is basically a soldier, usually depicted combatting Satan, or leading the angelic armies (I believe).

Kinda made me go woah, awesome.
--
Boots
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Maybe I should rephrase it. All three give the name Michael a bad image. How's that? I found the meaning of Michael awhile ago. "Who is like god" was the one I found. But I also found another definition "A Captian of thousands"
May 8th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

That works
May 9th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DlanoeG
Hey man, my first name is Geonald Michael. I was basically named after the Archangel Michael, which is really interesting. After discovering that I wanted a military life, and coincidentally at the same time began searching for a confirmation name, stumbled across the meaning of mine. And if I read/interpreted right, St. Michael is basically a soldier, usually depicted combatting Satan, or leading the angelic armies (I believe).

Kinda made me go woah, awesome.
michael is the patron saint of soldiers
May 10th, 2005  
chewie_nz

true colours shown here

freedom of speech is fine...up to a point aparently

http://forsakethetroops.info/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=555
May 10th, 2005  
Charge 7

I get "could not be found" from that link. Looks like he's out of action.
May 10th, 2005  
Shadowalker

Yep goes to a forum now, his topics been deleted!
May 10th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Yep goes to a forum now, his topics been deleted!
Odd seems to connect ok for me, however given the continuous use of lots of emotive terms I suspect the site is a bit of a scam.