--
Boots

May 29th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

What exactly is that site?
May 29th, 2005  
dougal

Love your singiture renegade, 'screw the U.N'

Make me want to put 'screw Renegade' as mine.

Thanks for making me care.
May 29th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
He was actually on Hannity & Colmes Thursday, smarmy looking fellow with a mullet struggling to break the 100 lb mark. Guess he didn't feel like going through with his faked death hoax.
You're not kidding, Redneck. . For those who want to print it off and throw darts at it like I have been doing for the past few days . What an emaciated little f***
--
Boots
June 2nd, 2005  
wolfen

He's back
http://www.forsakethetroops.net
You cant get in unless your a "firend" of Mikie", some friends of mine that are vets and know "things" about computers have been informed.
June 3rd, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=050521_FoxNews_HannityColmes_ForsakeTh eM
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!! owned his life. wow. i mean completley shattered all shred of dignity he had left. he was stuttering, couldnt find the words, hahaha. This guy actually thinks that people join the military to get tax benefits? He is either so brainwashed by someone or he is absolutely stupid. he has no basis for his argument. he is blaming the soldiers for the policies that the legislature is making. just like the two other guys, i dont get it.
June 4th, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete031
Rotc Boy....
If anyone ever did that to one of my loved ones, I would tear that person in two...
... or five... or twenty
June 5th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Wow, he really does not have a point, the whole point of putting him on national TV was to show his reall dumb self
June 6th, 2005  
Locke

ROTFLMAO
man, he even looks like a little cyber geek who never sees sunlight
lol that first dude tore him to shreds
good find!!
June 6th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

He reminds me of someone. Oh yeah, ROTC boy. I'm just messin' with ya.