Forsake The Troops

Love your singiture renegade, 'screw the U.N'

Make me want to put 'screw Renegade' as mine.

Thanks for making me care.

Redneck said:
He was actually on Hannity & Colmes Thursday, smarmy looking fellow with a mullet struggling to break the 100 lb mark. Guess he didn't feel like going through with his faked death hoax.
You're not kidding, Redneck.
mike002.jpg
. For those who want to print it off and throw darts at it like I have been doing for the past few days :D. What an emaciated little f***

rotc boy said:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=050521_FoxNews_HannityColmes_ForsakeTheM

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!! owned his life. wow. i mean completley shattered all shred of dignity he had left. he was stuttering, couldnt find the words, hahaha. This guy actually thinks that people join the military to get tax benefits? He is either so brainwashed by someone or he is absolutely stupid. he has no basis for his argument. he is blaming the soldiers for the policies that the legislature is making. just like the two other guys, i dont get it.

Wow, he really does not have a point, the whole point of putting him on national TV was to show his reall dumb self

ROTFLMAO
man, he even looks like a little cyber geek who never sees sunlight
lol that first dude tore him to shreds
good find!!

f u nulli

faggot with the electric razor!
be a man and use a straigh edge like me!
by the way guys, ill be at the hospital for massive blood loss from shaving again (just kidding)

well something is up, his "new" site is down bc of exceeded bandwidth, and its prolly all us going there in anticipation of the flaming!!!

rotc boy said:
f u nulli

faggot with the electric razor!
be a man and use a straigh edge like me!
by the way guys, ill be at the hospital for massive blood loss from shaving again (just kidding)
I'm gonna be a man and walk away. *walks away leaving ROTC boy crying... again*

Speaking of transplants, me thinks mikie is in need of a brain stem transplant :)
I can't wait till his site is back up again so I can overload his bandwidth again.

Back