Formula 1 Fans

View Poll Results :Do you watch Formula 1?
Yup, whenever I get a chance 7 50.00%
Once in a while, if it's on 1 7.14%
F1? if it's playing before MotoGP I do 0 0%
Driving on a track sucks, WRC, now that's racing 2 14.29%
You mean NASCAR, right? 2 14.29%
I have no idea what you're talking about. 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 28th, 2004  
egoz

Topic: Formula 1 Fans

I noticed there's a lot of people from outside the US on the board so I was curious, how many of you watch Formula 1?
October 28th, 2004  
dougal

Had a big row about it today with the mate whos a Motoya fan.

Cough
October 28th, 2004  
Hegario

I'm a Finn so it's my national duty to watch Kimi drive and listen to his squeaking voice and stupid comments. He's still a good driver though. :P
--
Boots
October 28th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegario
I'm a Finn so it's my national duty to watch Kimi drive and listen to his squeaking voice and stupid comments. He's still a good driver though. :P
i think he'd do better on ferrari. i'm sure after michael retires he could have his chance. i'd rather have kimi driving for ferrari then jpm, that guy is such a cry baby.
October 28th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegario
i think he'd do better on ferrari. i'm sure after michael retires he could have his chance. i'd rather have kimi driving for ferrari then jpm, that guy is such a cry baby.

The only thing good about Ferrari is it's moto:

Kill bugs fast.

October 28th, 2004  
Marksman

they say that renault cheated this season

Go BMW Williams!!!
October 29th, 2004  
rOk

Mika was good.
I'm for Mercedes all the way!
October 29th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Im for Mclaren, im a button fan though, have to be, being english.
October 29th, 2004  
Hegario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Im for Mclaren, im a button fan though, have to be, being english.
I liked Jenson before but now after the BAR-contract dispute, I think he's stupid. He's already been ditched once by Williams in the past and I would've expected him to show some loyalty to a team that made him a contender.

I guess I'll have to say McLaren as my favorite team, but only because Audi isn't there.
October 29th, 2004  
Bootboy82

Formula 1 is boring as hell, because a) Schumacher wins all the races and b) it's just booooring...