Force Boards

echo

Ok. So, Ive started a Forum board with a military theme to it.
If youre addicted to posting, as many people are. Come check it out. Doesnt have to be about the military, whatever you feel like.

FORCE BOARDS

Not much "action" in there yet, but it looks promising..

Good luck. :)

Ok, sounds good, I will toss a CoastGuard section up right now.

The problem I seem to be having, is no one is joining because of the lack of members. But how can I get members without members lol :p

Why not join, couldnt hurt?

Also, if this works out enough, I might just buy the domain, forums, and server and build up a site for it.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Or if you wanna help out, that would be awsome.

So I get back from work, and something seems to be wrong. I cant access the site anymore. Im faily mad now.

Force Boards is currently on hold. Sorry.

ALRIGHTY

YAY, Force Boards is back up and running.

I hope you will all come and check it out. Sign up, and have some fun.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/force_board

*PS
Like I said before. If this starts to work out and everything, I will be getting a domain, server, and site up and running and such. This is more of a beta test to see if it will be worth it.

Yes please come join us.

As Matt has said Do not let the lack of members keep you from joining as only more people joining will bring that number up.

From running two forums myself I know it can take a while and that the Admin puts hours of work in to the forum so that you can enjoy them.

Back