football players

--

March 31st, 2005  
behemoth79

Topic: football players

any current/former football players out there that wanna chat some O/D formations and strategies?
March 31st, 2005  
dougal

Im currently a right full with my team, and going to take up womens coaching.
March 31st, 2005  
behemoth79

right full?? oh i meant american football. i should have been more specific. srry bout that.
--
March 31st, 2005  
silent driller

Does high school count at all?

We had a line coach that tought us this philosophy- "Five to survive, ten to win." If we averaged 5 or more yards per down, we were in shape.
April 1st, 2005  
Joe252

I might be Varsity Next year. Our Texas High school team goes to state every year.
April 1st, 2005  
WarMachine

Well i know my team uses option almost as a basis for all our plays, it's good since you can adjust, but our O tackles are lacking in effort to get to where they need to be. Don't you hate that when a few people make it hard for the rest of us?
April 1st, 2005  
behemoth79

well my school uses the option. im not sure about the Otackles of warmachines team, but my team has awesome Otackles. but our Dtackles on the other hand, well, lets just say they suck. and theyre so ugly they made ray charles flinch.

and for to joe252, do you go to permian high or something?
April 1st, 2005  
WarMachine

My coach says our O tackles are the weakest link. Especially the left one,he's too big to get anything done, i swear. He just stands there. he's lucky we have no experienced replacements for him, you guys may have faced the same situation with one guy like that.

And when did looks have to do with anything in football, you don't become a lineman to get girls, our o line is proof of that.

Btw i'm a Dline man (D tackle) and probably one of the better ones overall in my team, i pity behemoth's linemen.
April 22nd, 2005  
silent driller

As the fastest lineman on my team(I daresay, maybe in my district), I pity you all. I played right offensive guard(most of the time). I also played linebacker(even though I SUCK at it!).
April 22nd, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine
My coach says our O tackles are the weakest link. Especially the left one,he's too big to get anything done, i swear. He just stands there. he's lucky we have no experienced replacements for him, you guys may have faced the same situation with one guy like that.

And when did looks have to do with anything in football, you don't become a lineman to get girls, our o line is proof of that.

Btw i'm a Dline man (D tackle) and probably one of the better ones overall in my team, i pity behemoth's linemen.
ey man shut up. i played every snap on offense for a reason. i was just that good. Martinez kept switching the Dline to keep you guys fresh. The Oline didnt need it because we were in superior shape. besides, Oline destroyed you guys in practice and you know it.