--

April 7th, 2004  
ruger322003

Topic: fN fal

Does anybody like the FN fal?
April 8th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

From what i heard, everybody who used it....
April 8th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Never used the real thing, but i've heard some cool stuff about it. I know this is no comparison, but it's a nice gun in most video games.
--
April 8th, 2004  
Redleg

We confiscated a lot of FN Fals in Lebanon.

It looks quite similar our own AG3 rifle.

I have never used the FN Fal, but it's quite good and accurate from what I have heard from others..
April 15th, 2004  
Kozzy Mozzy

Apparently the FAL beats out the G3 in many ways.
August 9th, 2005  
clownfish

Good, reliable weapon. Semiauto.
Provides good stopping power with 7.62 mm...something that the smaller caliber weapons lack.
August 9th, 2005  
chewie_nz

NZ used it for many years before switching to the Steyr AUG. my dad was in love with them.
August 9th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
NZ used it for many years before switching to the Steyr AUG. my dad was in love with them.
I liked them as well but found them heavy the Steyr never really felt right but it was a lot easier to cart around.
August 9th, 2005  
5.56X45mm

Nice rifle, just a little to big for what our current soldiers need. But there is a US company that makes a 16 inch barreled FN FAL. DSA Arms Inc. Here's there website, http://www.dsarms.com/ I owned a Belguim FN FAL for a while. I sold it and got a Gewehr 43. It shot pretty good. But I like the M14 a little more.
August 9th, 2005  
03USMC

I used an FN-FAL at a Tactical Match last month. Accurate ease of operation and nice. But yeah a tad heavy.