FM 999-3 Counter-Zombie Operations at the Fireteam Level

Well, I don't trust American manuals lol ;)

I expect if there was a zombie infection, our government would just throw a vacuum bomb at them. It would destroy them all and leave no radiation behind, like a nuke, but better, leaves the land liveable.

Best personal weapon against zombies, in my opinion, is a flame thrower. Burn them all up in seconds :)

Like an LPO-50
lpo50_foto.jpg
lpo_50.jpg

12910307363059123496105.jpg

Yes, it is from the 50s, but old does not mean bad, as the PPSh keeps on proving to this day.

More modern 'reactive' flame throwers like "Rys" ("Bobcat") are also good
bb-a.jpg

so010.jpg

But nothing creates a wall of flame like that LPO-50, that's for sure. They knew how to make weapons back in those years...

Last edited:
If you read the manual, it tells you why flame throwers are in fact a bad choice ;)
That's why you read manuals ;)

haha, yeah I guess so but then it wouldn't make sense that it's a fireteam level manual intended to be read mostly by folks from E-1 to E-5.
Please spread the word. :)
It's catching on quite well where the word is being spread so I know people are enjoying it. Would love some other feedback so I can expand upon it.

Funnily enough aCoM, there is an old Internet game called Urban Dead, is a survivors vs Zombies setting.
Players in the game actually wrote a zombie language called Zamgrh

Funnily enough aCoM, there is an old Internet game called Urban Dead, is a survivors vs Zombies setting.
Players in the game actually wrote a zombie language called Zamgrh
Time to exercise the Google-Fu... :)

Back