Fitting a quart into a pint




 
--
Fitting a quart into a pint
 
January 24th, 2012  
Trooper1854
 
 

Topic: Fitting a quart into a pint


Fitting a quart into a pint
Who says you can't fit a quart into a pint?
These are my two girls sitting in the back of a Hyundai Amica:

January 24th, 2012  
Sevens
 
 
Cute puppies!!
January 24th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Those two are indeed cute. Mr Brit would be happy if he sees this pic...
--
Fitting a quart into a pint
January 24th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Those two are indeed cute. Mr Brit would be happy if he sees this pic...
Yes indeed Viper.

BEAUTIFUL girls Trooper, they have both got beautiful German Shepherd/Alsation eyes and amazing expressions, they always look so proud.

I will get another German Shepherd/Alsation when the time is right. I still think about Merlin everyday, I couldn't have wished for a better best friend.
January 24th, 2012  
AFSteliga
 
 
That's just plain cute.
January 24th, 2012  
Trooper1854
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSteliga
That's just plain cute.
Last week we had a cold calling tradesman come to the door.
Maddy, the dark one, went beserk! This guy was off my property in no time flat.
They bark, but don't usualy go mental and they are very well trained. They will always obey a "come" or "quiet" command. This time I had to grab her, she definately was not happy with this guy.
January 24th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
I wish my Bluetick liked to ride, make getting her shots so much easier!
January 24th, 2012  
Trooper1854
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I wish my Bluetick liked to ride, make getting her shots so much easier!
Can't keep them out of the car.
If the car is open and they get out the front, they're straight in there!





January 24th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Lol that's freakin awesome!

I wonder if you switched seats , if you could avoid getting a ticket by blaming it on the "driver"?
January 24th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
Last week we had a cold calling tradesman come to the door.
Maddy, the dark one, went beserk! This guy was off my property in no time flat.
They bark, but don't usualy go mental and they are very well trained. They will always obey a "come" or "quiet" command. This time I had to grab her, she definately was not happy with this guy.
You have beautiful dogs, and I understand her completely. Can you tape her barking and post it to me so I can get rid of annoying people too?