Fitting a quart into a pint

Trooper1854

The Brit Pack
Who says you can't fit a quart into a pint?
These are my two girls sitting in the back of a Hyundai Amica:

IMG00029-20110502-1136.jpg

Those two are indeed cute. Mr Brit would be happy if he sees this pic...

Yes indeed Viper.

BEAUTIFUL girls Trooper, they have both got beautiful German Shepherd/Alsation eyes and amazing expressions, they always look so proud.

I will get another German Shepherd/Alsation when the time is right. I still think about Merlin everyday, I couldn't have wished for a better best friend.

Last edited:
That's just plain cute.

Last week we had a cold calling tradesman come to the door.
Maddy, the dark one, went beserk! This guy was off my property in no time flat.
They bark, but don't usualy go mental and they are very well trained. They will always obey a "come" or "quiet" command. This time I had to grab her, she definately was not happy with this guy.

Lol that's freakin awesome! :-D

I wonder if you switched seats , if you could avoid getting a ticket by blaming it on the "driver"?

Last week we had a cold calling tradesman come to the door.
Maddy, the dark one, went beserk! This guy was off my property in no time flat.
They bark, but don't usualy go mental and they are very well trained. They will always obey a "come" or "quiet" command. This time I had to grab her, she definately was not happy with this guy.

You have beautiful dogs, and I understand her completely. Can you tape her barking and post it to me so I can get rid of annoying people too?

Without a doubt they are two beautiful dogs Trooper.

German Shepherds/Alsation's are so bloody smart, its a wonder they haven't driven off in your car.

I've had quite a few different breed dogs over the years, Lassie Collie (she was a snob), Labrador (she was scared of water, but loved the kids to pieces), Bull Mastiff to name just three (as well as plenty of mixed breeds), but the German Shepherd/Alsation has an aura about them, the way they carry themselves, they always look so proud.

Last edited:
Without a doubt they are two beautiful dogs Trooper.

German Shepherds/Alsation's are so bloody smart, its a wonder they haven't driven off in your car.

What, like this?:-D

Ruby.jpg

German Shepherds are the second most intelligent dog breed, after Standard Poodles!
Glad the Police chose GSDs and not poodles for their dogs

Last edited:
Authorities here stateside believe or not, are adopting Beagles for airport duty, the theory is that baggage checking Beagles are more people friendly when patrolling a crowed airport than larger breeds, and are suited well for the task.

But I have already called and asked, you can not pet them while they search your luggage.:-|

But I have said this once, and I will say it again, you have two incredible companions to accompany you in your travels. :cool:

Lol that's freakin awesome! :-D

I wonder if you switched seats , if you could avoid getting a ticket by blaming it on the "driver"?

Just dont ask em to back a trailer in.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiYjFqTSDA"]Jackknife - YouTube[/ame]

Authorities here stateside believe or not, are adopting Beagles for airport duty, the theory is that baggage checking Beagles are more people friendly when patrolling a crowed airport than larger breeds, and are suited well for the task.

They have had beagles in Aussie airports for ages. Although apparently they are looking for fruit. They have Labradors for drugs and German shepherds for anyone stupid enough misbehave at the airport. Quite a diverse doggy employment policy :-D

What, like this?:-D

Ruby.jpg

German Shepherds are the second most intelligent dog breed, after Standard Poodles!
Glad the Police chose GSDs and not poodles for their dogs

I bet they are intelligent breed n they quiet remember the face....here is this GS in my neighborhood,one day we were playing cricket and my friend stroke the ball to the near by house, i went to collect the ball climbing the fence as i didn't want to alert the house owner and forgetting they have this GS,I don't know how he got alerted but man that day i'll never forget....that son of ..... came charging at me and as i was climbing back he got hold of my pants, i escaped luckily but he still remembers my face, i've to change my route for him,he would charge at me whenever i pass by....

Hey guys i told this to his owner but he says he can't help....is there any way to solve this problem

Back