First lady: 'Sesame Street' tops everything so far (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Inauguration Day? Nope. First puppy? Negative. Triumphal tour of Europe? Not even. First lady Michelle Obama called her appearance Tuesday on Sesame Street probably the best thing she's done since arriving in the White House.

More...

It's really great to see a First lady with a real sense of proportion, and who says what she thinks instead of what she thinks you might want to hear.

I like her more and more every day.

She really did hit the nail on the head with this one.
Education has been overlooked far too long in the US and when people have tried to do something, I think for the most part they have been clueless as to what was required.

She really did hit the nail on the head with this one.
Education has been overlooked far too long in the US and when people have tried to do something, I think for the most part they have been clueless as to what was required.

It definitely has,...but we will just have to see...too early too tell..so far my paycheck remains the same, It would be nice to have an increase and have a bit more mula left over but oh, well for now that's just the way the system is...at the end it all comes down to making a diffrence in a childs life :)

Back