THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES - Page 4

--
Boots

January 10th, 2005  
03USMC

Topic: Re: J/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
I do and I'm glad you like the Marines because they kick ass!
Okay Dokey
January 10th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: Re: J/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
I do and I'm glad you like the Marines because they kick ass!
Okay Dokey

??? what kind of response is that????
January 11th, 2005  
ladyhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Who asked you Darcia? You're not even old enough to have heard anything 10000 times
I just saw your comment on this so that is why a late
come back....

ahhhh, I think he is old enough to hear something 10000
Times.....His Mother saying NO!!

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**
--
Boots
January 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

"ahhhh, I think he is old enough to hear something 10000
Times.....His Mother saying NO!!"

ROTFL!
January 11th, 2005  
bonnieblue716

i just wanted to say, that I love marines. I think they are the best most professional soldiers in the world. The fact some of you say they do real dumb ass things sometimes, the one's I know only get into trouble if you let them get bored, and some how they always get back out of it on guts, brains, and heart. They first and foremost are soldiers, they're damn good at that, who gives a f**k if they don't know calculus or rocket science, they may think civilans are just as stupid for not knowing how to safely handle an M16. The Marines are some of the greatest people on the face of the Earth and the only small flaw I can find with them is that they make damn sure everyone else knows it. They have a right to be proud their marines, but I know quite a few that can be real cocky arrogant suns of b**tches but then that's part of who they are and what the corps entills in them. So from a civilian damn proud to call America home and to have people like the Marines protecting me. Here's a big OO-RAH! I'm praying for you guys and thanks for everything.
January 11th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: OOHRAH

I love the Marines too! I'm gonna be married to one and going to be becoming one soon! lol yeah I have to admit it I'm going to be a dumb Jarhead too oohrah!!!

Semper Fi,
Ashley
March 25th, 2005  
thegrinch073

A version of the first joke is in the video game Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, with R Lee Emery doing the voice talent as the DI. Its very good, as is the game.
November 7th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

haha both are pretty good.
March 13th, 2009  
tomtom22

March 13th, 2009  
Team Infidel

hahahahahahaha