THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES - Page 2

--
Boots

January 9th, 2005  
Darcia

The 1st one was pretty good. the 2nd one was good the first 10,000 versions but 10,001 is just to old for a joke.
January 9th, 2005  
DTop

Who asked you Darcia? You're not even old enough to have heard anything 10000 times
January 9th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: lol

lol lets not fight as I've said before its not the army's fault that they can be as cool as Marines and its not the Marines fault that they are sometimes as dumb as rocks! lol yeah I said it any marine who disagrees then you need to meet the marines I know!
--
Boots
January 10th, 2005  
ladyhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop

Army vs. Marines!
Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston.
One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat.
Just before take-off, an Army soldier got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Marines.
The Soldier kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Marine in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a coke."
"No problem," said the Soldier, "I'll get it for you."
While he was gone, the Marine picked up the Soldier's shoe and spit in it. When the Soldier returned with the coke, the Marine in the middle seat said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."
Again, the Soldier obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Marine picked up the soldier's other shoe and spit in it. The Soldier returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the short flight to Houston.
As the plane was landing, the Soldier slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.
"How long must this go on?" the Soldier asked.
"This fighting between our services? This hatred? This animosity?
This spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?"
I have actually Heard this one Before and laughed

BUT I also wondered if it actually really Happened

LadyHawk
January 10th, 2005  
ladyhawk

Topic: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
lol lets not fight as I've said before its not the army's fault that they can be as cool as Marines and its not the Marines fault that they are sometimes as dumb as rocks! lol yeah I said it any marine who disagrees then you need to meet the marines I know!

Hmmmmm, Can a Future Marine Mom dissagree with you on
the part dumb as rocks
January 10th, 2005  
Charge 7

The son of a Marine would argue it too.
January 10th, 2005  
DTop

Topic: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
Don't worry, the Army/Marine thing will never die, especially in my house. I have two sons, one Army and one Marine. The arguments don't last long because we're all outranked by their Mom anyway
January 10th, 2005  
03USMC

Duh I don't get it ?

Ya knows. I dumb as rock. Marine Corps GRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOHRAH.

Pretty good Top.
January 10th, 2005  
ladyhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Duh I don't get it ?

Ya knows. I dumb as rock. Marine Corps GRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOHRAH.

Pretty good Top.
Walking away from this THREAD **SNICKERING**

LadyHawk
January 10th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: Dumb as rocks!

We'll this Marine's girlfriend begs to differ. Three of my best friends are Marines (one of them is my man) but sometimes I wonder if God gifted them with brains. Of course everyone has their moments but these boys take the cake. Don't get me wrong I love them all and think there the coolest People in the world but I've seen these boys in action and sometimes they just Don't think. Now I guess to be fair I must say that All Marines aren't dumb as rocks All the time but they have been known to do some pretty "interesting" stuff.

Semper Fi
Ash