I feel old!!!!!

--
Boots

February 23rd, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: I feel old!!!!!

I just got done the 1st part of my green to gold physical. Everything is great except for my left eye. Today, was the first time I could not read the 20/20 line with it. I knew my left eye was getting weaker, but this really sucks. The doc determined that I do not need glasses YET, but she said I will need them within a couple of years. I had perfect eye sight growing up...

this SUCKS!!!!
February 23rd, 2005  
Marksman

i dont think that that should make u think ur old,some ppl as u probably know wear glasses whole life,and by the way,i thin lences are pretty slick
February 23rd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
I just got done the 1st part of my green to gold physical. Everything is great except for my left eye. Today, was the first time I could not read the 20/20 line with it. I knew my left eye was getting weaker, but this really sucks. The doc determined that I do not need glasses YET, but she said I will need them within a couple of years. I had perfect eye sight growing up...

this SUCKS!!!!
I got the Shock of my lifetime when the Doctor said "Son you need Glasses".......... ........Never thought that even i could need Glasses .

At First it felt Horrible ....... But with time you get Acustomed to it .....

Peace
-=SF_13=-
--
Boots
February 23rd, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Hah I'm 16 and my eyes aren't too good, I'll probably be needin' um soon.
February 23rd, 2005  
Bootboy82

Topic: Re: I feel old!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody

this SUCKS!!!!

I got my first glasses at the age of 7 so ...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, (soon to be) 4-EYE
February 23rd, 2005  
OutcastHuman

Contacts no more ugly glasses that leave lines in the side of your head. I got glasses when I was 13 and I never wore them so I got contacts the month long ones and they are great.
February 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

I got mine fixed through surgery.
February 23rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Heh, you aren't old until you feel old. I've seen people in their 70s with plenty of life and I've seen geezers in their 30s too.
February 23rd, 2005  
Darcia

I am having to get glasses right now , they said one of the main times I have to wear them is when I am on the computer..
February 24th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Re: I feel old!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82
WELCOME TO THE CLUB, (soon to be) 4-EYE
and I will have all 4 eyes on YOU!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Heh, you aren't old until you feel old. I've seen people in their 70s with plenty of life and I've seen geezers in their 30s too.
I know about the whole feeling old bit. At the time, I was feeling down. The fact that I can do PT better than my 2 19 yearold and 1 20 year old soldiers always turns the tide

A few years ago I played golf with a gent who was 93 and did not use a cart. His advice was "never slow down. Sitting in a chair all day is a choice." I must also remind people in their late 20's and early 30's about "feeling" old. Lance Armstrong is 32+/- and 6 time winner of the Tour de France. Long live the King!!!