I feel like Capt. Malcolm Reynolds when he found Serenity

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Just got a 2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4.6L V8 4x4. Paid $28,600; that's with tax, tag, and title. Didn't lease her or finance her, paid for her in full..... saved many pennies for a number of years. It's replacing my old 2002 Ford F-150 Single Cab 4.2L V6 4x2. Looking to sell the Ford for around $4k-$5k. The Ford is a great truck. Just wanted a little something with more room, power, off road features, and creature comforts. This is my first personally owned vehicle with carpets, power windows, seats that can recline, cruise control, and 4x4. All I need right now are good seat covers and a bed liner. Getting that stuff on Monday.

26998202.jpg

(Mine is just like this one.)

I feel like when Mal found Serenity.

serenity-firefly-space-ship-sci-fi-art_large.jpg

They are good trucks, no doubt there. I had a friend do the black styled rims except they were spoked all around, something like a supped up civic. I think they were enkei. Mickey thompson tires and he raised it a few inches and put some screens in the back of the headrest of the seats and one in the center console. It is a really nice comfortable truck. It's loud on the highways but gets down nasty in the mud.

Last edited:
Dang, why didn't I know about the Firefly series until I saw this thread???
Found it yesterday so I've only seen the first episode so far, but it looks pretty good.
Serenity was a good movie as well.. :smil:

Nice car 5,56.
That's a 500.000 NOK / $90.000 car here in Norway by the way..... :cool:

1. I don't know much about trucks, so I can only take your word that it was a good purchase, so congrats.
2. Even more congrats on the firefly reference.

Back