Favorite Tom Clancy title - Page 2

--
Boots

November 30th, 2005  
sunb!

Red Storm Rising is a very good book, OP center comes in on a second.
December 2nd, 2005  
ghost457

Which Op-Center book? The original, or a different one?
December 2nd, 2005  
sunb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457
Hum the front cover says "OP Center Author Tom Clancy", quite thick. Are there other versions? Bought it from a book club, perhaps a revisited version or something? Don't know.
--
Boots
December 2nd, 2005  
phoenix80

Clear and Present Danger

Rainbow six
December 6th, 2005  
zyonchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET
wel.. Ghost Recon series is awesone!!!
Dude Ghost Recon is a Series of games not books based on Clancys book Rainbow Six which along with Cardinal in the Kremlin have to be my favourites

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunb!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457

Hum the front cover says "OP Center Author Tom Clancy", quite thick. Are there other versions? Bought it from a book club, perhaps a revisited version or something? Don't know.
Op Center was written by Tom Clancy, but there was a series of spin off books using the Op Center characters and Tom Clancys name (under licence of course) but written by other authors. Still quite good though, along with the net force and net force explorers books
December 6th, 2005  
Jäger

Shame on me, I never read a book of Tom Clancy. I saw the film 'hunt on red october' and I liked it, but I know, that most times the bokk is much better than the film.
Several of my friends said to me that 'red storm rising' should be really great and I have had to read it.
December 7th, 2005  
Rabs

Especially being from Germany were Red Storm Riseing plays out.

Many experts (according to wikpedia) beleive that the book is one of the most realstic descriptions of how WW3 might of turned out.
December 11th, 2005  
AFSteliga

I'm a Six man.

Op Center: Mission of Honor comes in a very close second
December 18th, 2005  
USAFBoy

Red Storm Rising and Teeth of a tiger in a close second and mods here is a quote If you want to kick a tiger in the you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth
December 18th, 2005  
rb1651

Red Storm Rising, but I have yet to be disappointed with any of his works.