Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER

Ummmm... lets see, reading, or playing sports at my friends house, baseball, kickball, anything, water gun fights... FUN!!!

Hopefully be with my girlfriend most of the summer. Maybe go to some partys and be with my family and friends.

Try and get placed on my courses, I'd rather do them in the middle of summer than the depths of winter.

Also, ride my motorbikes, go shooting, go drinking with mates, head to the beach, wake boarding/jet ski on the murray river, or go to my beach house at port willunga.

Stealing Crooks bandwidth :twisted: , Encampment, paintball, girls, running, running, and more running, staying up late and waking up early, and if possibly learn to fly.

Beach, Surfing, Tannin In Bikinis, Lake Trips, BBQs, & Beer!!!! (along with any other fun alcohol to come with it lol) Oh Bonfires Too Thats Always Fun! 8)

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

When I'm not working I love going up Medina Lake. Swimming across the cove, tubing, cliff jumping, rope swinging. The best is skiing or slaloming (one ski) behind my Super Air Nautique, its a perfect boat for getting pulled behind, and with the ballast system full it throws a huge wake. I try to hit it every weekend. :cowb:

Riding the twisty mountain roads on my Yamaha with a group of friends, camping, hiking, playing with my kids, eating my wife's cooking and studying the U.S. Army. :rambo:

Back