Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER - Page 2

--
Boots

March 23rd, 2005  
Locke

LOL
awesome priotities man!!!!!
damn, im envious lol that beer is cheap!!!
what distances do you swim?
March 24th, 2005  
Skinny

Goin' down to the river or to the lake and havin' some brew (Yes, a case of Busch for 10 bucks, cheapest beer worth drinkin' up here)and doin' some fishin'. However, this summer I'm gonna do some bull ridin'
March 24th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Beach, beach, beach, biking, BBQ and beers. Plain and simple.
--
Boots
March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

When I'm not loafing on the couch watching lame soap operas, I'll be in the kitchen refilling my sody pop and getting another Twinkie. On occasion, I will go outside for fresh air(when we fart, it stinks!). In August, I will go to Boot Camp. I will be a big ole fat chud who has fallen completely out of shape and is completely sloppy. I will have forgotten everything I learned about the Marine Corps(general orders and whatnot) and my head will be so fat that thoughts will have to fight their way from one fat nerve to another. The Drill Instructors(I might call them Drill Sergeants!) will have their boots stuck so far up my ass that their lean mean fighin' machine toes will eat three squares a day. In November, these fine gentlemen will remove their feet and send me off to throw dirt, knock down trees, and kick cars off the road. That will be my summer(kidding!) But I am going to Boot Camp for the Marine Corps.
March 25th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
LOL
awesome priotities man!!!!! :lol:
damn, im envious lol that beer is cheap!!!
what distances do you swim?
I swim a few miles a practice divided up amongst sprints and different strokes.
April 6th, 2005  
Corocotta

expending the all day in the beach. Travelling also.
April 6th, 2005  
WarMachine

Whatever i feel like, i live in southern california so summer is just our season off, the rest of the year is more or less the same, just cooler. Though i never really get to appreciate summer since i'm in american football practice all day.
April 7th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I'm thinking of going Westward this summer, I'm thinking Calgary
April 7th, 2005  
Tibs

Airsoft and travelling. Trying to keep revision to a minimum.
April 7th, 2005  
Vitaly

Just found out that one of my college buddies has two boats, one on the channel by his home and one on lake Erie. Since he is over twenty-one I believe the summer game plan is to sit back, pound brews, and fish.