(Fav. Type of clothes)

Padre said:
Roman Collar
All the time?

My cousin was a priest, but on his days off he didn't wear it. When he was with us (his family I mean), he didn't wear it and he didn't want us to call him 'Father" either. He was 4 days older than me and we were almost like brothers. He died four years ago and I miss him.

Tomtom22 wrote:

My cousin was a priest, but on his days off he didn't wear it. When he was with us (his family I mean), he didn't wear it and he didn't want us to call him 'Father" either. He was 4 days older than me and we were almost like brothers. He died four years ago and I miss him.[/quote]

Post was mostly a joke and to clock up more MIL bucks from forum so I could buy my flag. Only wear priests collar when on civilian duty, so not all the time. Don't know any padres, myself included, who like their own family calling them "Father." God Bless your cousin (RIP).

MightyMacbeth said:
Padre, are you a priest or something? in the military? if u dont mind me asking

Yes MM, I'm a Navy trained chaplain (in RAN, chaplains do same course as officers), and I am on loan to the Army serving Army full-time but keeping up service with Navy as Reserve chaplain. In civilian life am a Catholic priest.

Hmmm... That's a tough choice seeing that I'm an official "shop-a-holic". Abercrombie & Fitch is by FAR my favorite store, but Hollister runs a close second. ;) From those stores, I probably like their t-shirts that all have really cute sayings on them. :D

HAHA, I was actually thinking more along the lines of "You Better Make More Than I Can Spend", which was the "cute saying" on the last t-shirt that I bought from there.

Well I am "not allowed" to wear this in public since my wife thinks it really looks bad but my worn out grey NOR Army sweather (lots of good old sweat and memories in that one) and my olive green combat pants plus desert boots 8)

I am told to be casual looking and laidback, so I guess I dress like that too....

I actually like the clothes that the pirates wore in pirates of the carribean. Sparrow's hat is amazing!!

I mostly wear whatever is cute, and when I'm not wearing that, I'm wearing a softball shirt and shorts

hmmm jeans...either tshirt or wrangler shirts, and my boots of course...sometimes wear my cowboy hat or my justin boots baseball cap

Jeans. Steel-toed boots. Shirt. Need I say more?

Or the required clothing for fishing or hunting. People look at my buddies and I and wonder what convenience store we're robbing next.

I'm a grubby bugger so I wear some of the 40 or so pairs of overalls left from my work. White, Blue, Green, Safety Orange and Red Insulated for winter outdoors. Comfort, practicality and no ironing for the little woman. She loves me,... and who could blame her?

Back