--
Boots

August 26th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

BAAAAABBBBBYYYYY!!!!!

SO CUTE!1!
August 26th, 2005  
Redleg

You'll soon have your very own (full) football team there Sooners..
August 26th, 2005  
Sooners1

oooo noo. Fixed that already. snip snip. also, when we went in to have Gavin, I took in some fishin line and told the doctor to tie em off good. all done.... no more. thought about a little girl but man, it takes quite a bit to keep up with the four I got, salute to those of you that have more than that.
--
Boots
August 27th, 2005  
tomtom22

Congratulations, belatedly. Your four boys look like the will keep the two of you busy.
Smart move on the Vas.
I was fixed after my second daughter. Safer for me than for my wife. She had complications the day after coming home and I had to rush her to the ER. Because of that she was in the ICU for ten days and then in the ward for another twenty days. My little snip, snip was nothing compared to what she went through.
August 27th, 2005  
Sooners1

That sucks, she is alright now? My wife got tied while they were in there cuz she had to have all of ours c section.
August 27th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

congrats! im the oldest of four, too, but i think the youngest is the luckiest she gets away with everything!
August 27th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
That sucks, she is alright now? My wife got tied while they were in there cuz she had to have all of ours c section.
My wife has been fine for many years now. My two daughters are 28 & 30 years old, and my youngest daughter has an 18 month old daughter.
August 28th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Congratulations, belatedly. Your four boys look like the will keep the two of you busy.
Smart move on the Vas.
I was fixed after my second daughter. Safer for me than for my wife. She had complications the day after coming home and I had to rush her to the ER. Because of that she was in the ICU for ten days and then in the ward for another twenty days. My little snip, snip was nothing compared to what she went through.
My mom had complications in the Recovery Room lol.
August 29th, 2005  
Sooners1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
My wife has been fine for many years now. My two daughters are 28 & 30 years old, and my youngest daughter has an 18 month old daughter.
Since we just had our 4th I always assume that everyone just had theirs, plus with the general age around here I never stop and think that there are grandparents on here.