>*CrAzY*<

gotcha. Your family is in my prayers.
August 3rd, 2004  
GUNNER

Hey that's great news!! congrats

GUNNER
September 20th, 2004  
Sooners1

Lots has happened since I last posted this. Quick rundown, wife was put on bedrest last Friday due to a blood clot and significant loss of amniotic fluid. Just got back from a repeat ultrasound and same thing, there is still a blood clot on the placenta but it looks a little bit smaller but the amniotic fluid is still considerably low. Bedrest still until next Monday with a ultrasound then to determine what to do from there, she is 15 weeks along so if this keeps up it will be a very long pregnancy.
--
Boots
September 20th, 2004  
GUNNER

aww bed rest sucks, i hope everything works out fine and you have a healthy happy baby in the end

GUNNER
September 20th, 2004  
Stafford911

Congrats and best wishes
September 21st, 2004  
Darkmb101

best wishes for your wife and teh baby.
September 21st, 2004  
Redleg

Something similar happened to a friend of us as well, it's not fun when it happens, but to your comfort it all went very well in the end..
September 22nd, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

congrads and may good health bless you and your family
September 23rd, 2004  
03USMC

Congrats Devil Dawg to you and Mrs Sooner.
February 25th, 2005  
Sooners1

Ok Folks - Baby is here. Gavin was born Wednesday afternoon about 3 weeks early. Weight 7lbs and 1 ounce, length 20 1/4 inches. My wifes water broke at 4:45 am and we went in to the hospital and the did the surgery at 1:45pm and the baby was born at 2:05pm.

Everything looks good and mother and baby are both doin great and might be able to come home on Saturday.