otterbear2468

Oh, congratulations sir. Better start thinkin about baby names again
July 30th, 2004  
782.matt

Congratulations!
July 31st, 2004  
Mark Conley

alright! another soonerete!

congratulations to the Mother and the Daddy!

--
Boots
August 1st, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

o0o0o00o yeah, what names have you been thinkin about?????
August 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

and are u hoping for a boy or a girl?
August 3rd, 2004  
Sooners1

Havent thought of any names yet. Right now worried about health. My wife has asthma and we are waitin to see what kind of effect those meds might have already had on the fetus. Right now hopin for healthy then will think about boy or girl.
August 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

nasty little bugger asthma...i hope both the mother and baby stay healthy
August 3rd, 2004  
SAINT

Congratulations!! nothing in the world beats having your own children around you..
August 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Hope the asthma works out. How could it have affected the fetus? Wouldn't the result just be during birth, if the baby got asthma it could be brought out by stress? That's a wild wild guess cause I have no idea.

GOod LUck THO!

Sometimes birth defects can be almost blessings. It can really teach responsibility into detail. That's what my aunt said, because even tho she has a healthy baby, that baby was a twin, but it had Chromosome 21. She was constantly on contraction meds and everything. Wasn't supposed to walk a lot, just that kinda thing.
August 3rd, 2004  
Sooners1

The big concern about my wife's asthma is the meds that she is on. She has to take steroids to help her. The steroids can have an adverse affect on the baby. Makin it possible for abnormalities. The oral steroids alone are cause for alarm not to mention the other meds that she is on for alergies and things like that. What they are most concerned with is the affect that the combination of drugs will do to the baby.