EMERGENCY!!!!!!! - Page 4

--

May 23rd, 2016  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel Hampton
Ad for Jonathan Mark Inman, I called today and his phone blocked me. I really think his phone is hacked! His phone number is 864-466-2164. Maybe if someone else tried someone could get through.
I tried calling him all weekend but his phone blocked me as well.

What else can we do?

Quote:
As for Ice Man, how is he terrorizing you? If it is cyber TERRORISM, screen shot everything. Taking pictures of what the person is doing is the best way to document and verify their identity FOREVER! Also, I have been massively email numerous federal and international agencies to have a digital paper trail of the entire experience. Gay bashing is something that needs to be taken seriously. Also, message board the truth through forums like these. If you have more information on "Ice Man" and if I can, I will help light his or her ass on fire. I am going to attempt to Kim Jong-un again now. It is sad that we have to fight these battles when we have sacrificed so much. I am a proud homosexual, and will do what I can to help, so long as the fight is legal. Remember self defense is also legal, so don't be afraid to fight back if the parties involved attack you first. I will keep you posted.
"Ice Man" is talking about punishing me like Viking's do. I am worried for my safety. He is capable of all manner of things. He has a partner in crime called a "Scouser". They belittle me because of my homosexual tendencies.

I can't use self defence as they attacks happen online. They make me feel like an Exile when I'm Online.

If we can light their ass's on fire, this might stop them both. They may enjoy the experience though.
May 23rd, 2016  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Hey Capt Frogman, I sent more emails and found some hacker track companies to possibly help with "Ice Man." I also sent emails to leaders in South Korea as well. Just checking on you and making sure you are safe. Status still the same here for me.
I am safe comrade, thanks for the support. "Ice Man" has been absent during the weekend but he could be plotting something big.

I'll keep you updated. Let me know if you get any response from the Koreans.
May 23rd, 2016  
Emmanuel Hampton

I am not too sure. I have been massively emailing governments and militaries all around the world with no response yet. I actually told the authorities about Jonathan Mark Inman and they did nothing which really pisses me off. Disappearing and then having a blocked phone number is a clear sign something illegal is happening. What's really sad is that I informed President Barack Obama and the FBI in Knoxville about this issue in 2014 and nothing has been investigated. I spoke with a secret service agent and nothing has been done. Basically the United States Of America is allowing Citizens and fake military personnel do what they want to do which is unsafe and dangerous. The United States is basically aiding TERRORISM with these rogue cell towers as proof and members of NATO are failing to do their jobs. Honestly, I just want out of the States, things are about to get crazy, no one is going to want to be held accountable, and I will not have my life taken away from me due to stupidity. I don't have the means of checking to see if Jonathan Mark Inman is safe, but with all the information that I have acquired and shared with President Putin, there will be a gigantic lawsuit happening in Russia. Plus, I am pretty sure Kim Jong-un has some information he is turning in to the United Nations as well. There is A LOT of illegal access happening, and a tremendous amount of terrorism happening to me and others that America is going to have to be held accountable for. Plus, the homosexual Lynching that is happening to me is absurd, but right now I feel like I am fighting alone in a hypocritical nation.
--
May 23rd, 2016  
Capt Frogman

I have contacted Iran and President Rouhani understands our concerns. He is going to meet with President Putin to try and help the situation in the USA. I have given him your number so stand by your phone. President Rouhani thinks Jonathan Mark Inman is being held against his will by the authorities. It's possible that he's being held in a military prison. Worryingly, it looks like the phone of Jonathan Mark Inman has been monitored and closed down.
May 23rd, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I tried calling him all weekend but his phone blocked me as well.

What else can we do?

"Ice Man" is talking about punishing me like Viking's do. I am worried for my safety. He is capable of all manner of things. He has a partner in crime called a "Scouser". They belittle me because of my homosexual tendencies.

I can't use self defence as they attacks happen online. They make me feel like an Exile when I'm Online.

If we can light their ass's on fire, this might stop them both. They may enjoy the experience though.
Ice Man and a Scouser are a dangerous. They will really abuse you if they get holds of you. Ice Man is pretty famous around here so watch out if he shows up. The Scouser nicks everything he sees and he will nick your innocence.
May 24th, 2016  
Capt Frogman

Jonathan Mark Inman's phone was just answered by someone who identified themselves as Agent Hogg of the CIA!!!!!!! He is now tracking my cell so I've had to destroy it!!!!! I think they are sending out a black Op's team to snatch and then question me!!!!!

I feel this is going to be a homosexual lynching. I need to leave the country imminently as my life is in danger. I am making contact with the Cuban government to facilitate an evacuation.

Are you safe comrade? I haven't heard from you in 24 hours and I'm worried. Please confirm you have received this message!!! B
May 24th, 2016  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Ice Man and a Scouser are a dangerous. They will really abuse you if they get holds of you. Ice Man is pretty famous around here so watch out if he shows up. The Scouser nicks everything he sees and he will nick your innocence.
I don't want a homosexual lynching. Why is "Ice Man" searching to abuse me? I have nothing that "Scouser" can steal from me.

Why am I feeling like an Online Exile? Homosexual tendencies shouldn't be a reason to abuse or TERRORISE. I am still a moral clean living guy.
May 24th, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
I don't want a homosexual lynching. Why is "Ice Man" searching to abuse me? I have nothing that "Scouser" can steal from me.

Why am I feeling like an Online Exile? Homosexual tendencies shouldn't be a reason to abuse or TERRORISE. I am still a moral clean living guy.
He has been silent for awhile. Maybe Ice Man and the Scouser found him.

Why they are doing that? Oh well, some people like to use and abuse others. They might find you attractive.
May 24th, 2016  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
He has been silent for awhile. Maybe Ice Man and the Scouser found him.

Why they are doing that? Oh well, some people like to use and abuse others. They might find you attractive.
I hope he isn't being mugged by "Scouser" or abused by "Ice Man". I am worried for his safety.

If they find me attractive, doesn't that make them homosexual? I know that they shared an encounter or three in Brighton, but this??? I thought it was only me that was confused by my sexuality.
May 24th, 2016  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
I hope he isn't being mugged by "Scouser" or abused by "Ice Man". I am worried for his safety.

If they find me attractive, doesn't that make them homosexual? I know that they shared an encounter or three in Brighton, but this??? I thought it was only me that was confused by my sexuality.

You are probably more confused sexually than others, due to the facts you are wearing a kilt regularly.

Maybe they had a weird version of a Daisy chain.....or even a a disturbing version of a human centipede.