egyptian navy V.S. its israeli counter part

--

September 7th, 2011  
O.W.E.G.

Topic: egyptian navy V.S. its israeli counter part

ive seen that most threads focus on the airforce and the land armies so i thought y not see wat the navies of both my country and the israel have and pls no off topics i dont have much info bout the topic hope someone has although i'll be looking myself
September 7th, 2011  
counteril

learn the history, israel against: and we win you totaly. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War ) forget the history little kid :{ ?

Israel

against:

Egypt
Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Algeria
Libya

Tunisia
Sudan
PLO
September 7th, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.W.E.G.
ive seen that most threads focus on the airforce and the land armies so i thought y not see wat the navies of both my country and the israel have and pls no off topics i dont have much info bout the topic hope someone has although i'll be looking myself
Not sure what to make of the respective navies, Egypt's is roughly 4 times larger than the Israeli navy but neither are what I would consider high fire power forces as they are primarily made up of patrol craft which I imagine is due to the nature of the coastline they defend.

I think we tend to concentrate on the air forces more because they are the winning and losing of modern nation vs nation warfare, if you do not have air superiority all the tanks and ships in the world won't save you.

Anyway:

Israel:
NAVAL POWER

Total Navy Ships: 64
Merchant Marine Strength: 10 [2011]
Major Ports & Terminals: 4
Aircraft Carriers: 0 [2011]
Destroyers: 0 [2011]
Submarines: 3 [2011]
Frigates: 0 [2011]
Patrol Craft: 42 [2011]
Mine Warfare Craft: 0 [2011]
Amphibious Assault Craft: 0 [2011]

Egypt:
NAVAL POWER

Total Navy Ships: 221
Merchant Marine Strength: 66 [2011]
Major Ports & Terminals: 7
Aircraft Carriers: 0 [2011]
Destroyers: 0 [2011]
Submarines: 4 [2011]
Frigates: 9 [2011]
Patrol Craft: 130 [2011]
Mine Warfare Craft: 28 [2011]
Amphibious Assault Craft: 20 [2011]

Source:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
--
September 7th, 2011  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by counteril
learn the history, israel against: and we win you totaly. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War ) forget the history little kid :{ ?
We know the history, and we saw what happened when The Egyptian army got hold of a handful of Sagger missiles on 6 Sep 1973. They rolled up your Army and routed your armor, sending Israel scurrying to the US for peace talks, resulting in the Camp David Accords.

If the Egyptians had half the resources that you are given by the US, they would be all over you like ants on a rubbish heap.
September 8th, 2011  
counteril

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
We know the history, and we saw what happened when The Egyptian army got hold of a handful of Sagger missiles on 6 Sep 1973. They rolled up your Army and routed your armor, sending Israel scurrying to the US for peace talks, resulting in the Camp David Accords.

If the Egyptians had half the resources that you are given by the US, they would be all over you like ants on a rubbish heap.
if and if... in 6 day war, yom kipor war, lebanon war 1

we against more then 8 animes in every war, They power it like 5 X of us, anywhy

look israel air force.....
and arab animes get they aid from Soviet Union, china, north korea....

israel get from german, usa, french, greece, but usa pay alot of many becuse we have alot

Common, desert eagle, iron dome(100% israel made), IAI (Malat) UAV Company, Galil gun, Tavor gun. Barak pistol, Uzi gun, Corner shot.

but i dont understand what you want.... me too think that the palstinean have the right to get country, and 70% of israel think like me.
September 8th, 2011  
senojekips

Quote:
if and if...
You should read what i said, not what you would like to think I said.

If Egypt or just about any other Arab country in the area, was given half of the aid that Israel receives, they would roll up the IDF like an old flea bitten carpet. It will happen one day, when the world finally gets sick of your war crimes and total disregard of your true place in society. Even American taxpayers are getting sick of supporting you, especially now that their own debt is so high.
September 8th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:

Israel

against:

Egypt
Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Algeria
Libya

Tunisia
Sudan
PLO
Its not a pissing competition.
Moreover, a little humility never hurts.
September 9th, 2011  
MontyB

Umm what happened to the discussion on naval strengths?
September 9th, 2011  
Seehund

It was torpedoed and sank - I think.
September 9th, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seehund
It was torpedoed and sank - I think.
Seems that way, shame really as it could have been interesting.

I was somewhat surprised at the composition of both navies, especially the use of submarines given the confined area they operate in.