Drill Team

silent driller

We started our Drill Team again this year. I have 21 people(a record number!) who are learning fast. So watch out VA! Tucker's coming in strong!

I'm trying out for drill team commander...I'm only doing it to look good for Warrant officer evaluations, though. I really hope I don't get it lol. I simply don't have time. It's the same way with all the other FSgts in my unit.

<S>

<S> = Salute for those of you whom dont know this.
Well Our drill team is getting off to a slow start but now were back in gear. MUAHAHAHAHAHA So bring it on in the PT!!!
Pacific High
OOH-RAH!!!!
Semper Fi Do Or DIE!!!

Cadet_Shelton said:
What day did y'alls Drill Team start? We're just starting the 20th.

We actually started practice in early July. But now we are in FULL swing. Next week, it's on to rifles! And the week after that, exhibition, baby!

CrazyCadet142 said:
Trevor said:
Well...guess who got drill team commander...ME! Yay...i guess. lol

I've felt the pain, cept with CG... *shudders* enough on that subject...

carry on! :D

*roles over looks at cell phone :cen: :cen: yes duckie?*

We are looking at starting a Drill Team the FLWG Drill Team Commander just transfered to my Sq with her mom so we are gonna try to have a group drill team to take to wing

Our Drill Team started a week ago. We've got a meet at Neptune Highschool, New Jersey on November 4th. Sadly, everyone who competes at Neptune has a summer program, so they all start before us. So, we might not even have a New Cadet squad by then, but, it'll still be fun.

CBA's drill team two years ago had over 30 people. (so cool). Now it's like down to 20 if that. We just started a facs team and we will have a kickass inspection crew, and exhibition crew. our armed ex. team is feared around the southern new england drill league for doing crazy stuff. Once we did a 15 man. (if you don't know what that is let me know). Our facs team will level everything in sight. So watch anyone in the southern new england drill league.

We actually had a few more people join up the Drill Team thansk to some fierce recruitment. Now we have about 45 people. We're growing rapidly. t's beautiful. We have a Drill Meet this Thursday at Neptune High school, but we're bound to lose. Neptune rules:

Drop of equipment: -10 points
Drop of Cover: -10 points

And it just so happens that every school that attends the Neptune Meet has had practices during last summer with all their cadets (cinluding new cadets). Which means, we've had a month of practice, they've had about seven. If we come in fourth place out of 15, it's pathetic on everyone else's part, or we're that good. We've got two New Cadet squads going, so, we could potentially get within 5th place. I hope we do. It'd be sweeet.

Dude that sounds so friggin' harsh, but then again their just trying to get you to be the best that you possibly be.

Back