District 9

jillyz12

Has anyone seen it yet? Whoa......that was one wild ride!!!! It's got a very imaginative premise, and it really draws you in right away even though there's not a single big name actor in it. The special fx were great; the aliens were very realistic and they definitely weren't actors in costumes!

I recommend it highly, but fair warning.......it is GORY and I lost count of how many times the F-bomb was dropped. lol

Jill

Frakking AWESOME!

Good Plot, Seamless insertion of computer generated effects, nice selection of firearms (1st movie I've seen with the Vektor CR-21), good acting, nice use of human meat puppets, the South African word "Fook". I just love that word.... Also it's set in South Africa..... something about South Africa draws my attention.

It's one of the very few films that I've seen twice in theaters. I never do that..... NEVER. Only other time in the history of film was Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard

IT'S "FOOKING" AWESOME!

Frakking AWESOME!

Good Plot, Seamless insertion of computer generated effects, nice selection of firearms (1st movie I've seen with the Vektor CR-21), good acting, nice use of human meat puppets, the South African word "Fook". I just love that word.... Also it's set in South Africa..... something about South Africa draws my attention.

It's one of the very few films that I've seen twice in theaters. I never do that..... NEVER. Only other time in the history of film was Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard

IT'S "FOOKING" AWESOME!

You sound like another satisfied customer, 5.56X45mm! :-D Of course I knew nothing about the weaponry, including that fact that any of it actually exists. lol

But I know what you mean about South Africa....fascinating place and people, even without all of the "fooks". :rock:

Back