Disgusting libyan behaviour

--

March 2nd, 2012  
captiva303

Topic: Disgusting libyan behaviour

Milforum this makes me really, really mad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbB9k7kYc4&feature=player_embedded"]Libyan NTC Islamists Destroying British and Commonwealth War Cemetery Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

I have always been skeptical of the the Arab spring. I fear this is just a case of what is to come. Arab peoples and nations need to learn to become mature world citizens. They need to grow up!!!

This is unacceptable behavior. The assertion that because some Korans were mistakenly incinerated some how justifies these acts is nonsense. It is foolish to act as though a mistake warrants this behaviour!!

I will wager that the graves and the lives and ideals that they represent are worth alot more than some singed paper.

These are the graves of the people who liberated that stretch of sand from the Nazis.... makes me wonder what would of happened to this place if the nazis succeeded. I bet few in the Islamic world would question the Holocaust. As many of them would have been part of it....

These Fools need to learn what is truly meaningful!
March 2nd, 2012  
Jay

i do not condone the behavior displayed by the arabs in this situation, i agree that accidental immolation of holy books does not warrant this type of rebuttal however i do understand the harm that destruction of a religious symbol can bring to a nation that is united mainly by it's religious beliefs.
March 5th, 2012  
asma18

Topic: libyan desercration of our Graves

In all muslim countries disinter all our dead and bring them home.This is just a taste of what is coming, they do not respect their own, what do you expect for outsiders.
--
March 5th, 2012  
asma18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
i do not condone the behavior displayed by the arabs in this situation, i agree that accidental immolation of holy books does not warrant this type of rebuttal however i do understand the harm that destruction of a religious symbol can bring to a nation that is united mainly by it's religious beliefs.
Mate do they respect other cultures ? no, the al asqa mosque in Jerusalem is built on the site of the old Solomons temple go to the greek islands and see how many churches they made into mosques.As I read it, the Muslims have made it an art form accusing us of racial/religious vilification whilst they are free to do the same to us, the tragedy is that our govts,and others bow down to their pressure.We are becoming frightened to speak out.
March 5th, 2012  
Grover168

I have always been skeptical of the the Arab spring.
March 5th, 2012  
SigJohnson

Watching the video the other day made me speechless. There is only one word for these people. C...s and anyone who defends them should be laid out next to them.
March 5th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Words fail me.
March 5th, 2012  
BritinBritain

I hope the blokes haunt the bastards.
March 6th, 2012  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma18
Mate do they respect other cultures ? no, the al asqa mosque in Jerusalem is built on the site of the old Solomons temple go to the greek islands and see how many churches they made into mosques.As I read it, the Muslims have made it an art form accusing us of racial/religious vilification whilst they are free to do the same to us, the tragedy is that our govts,and others bow down to their pressure.We are becoming frightened to speak out.
They have a habit of building Mosques on sites of Moslem victories also. When they wanted to build one near the WTC site, the Libs were saying "They have a right to build anywhere they want". oookay fine, maybe...Seems like this Thread should be in the Politics section, though!
March 6th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Seems like this Thread should be in the Politics section, though!
This thread can quickly shoot off into a number of forum sections.

This is disgusting, behavior such as this just doesn't set right.

Lucky for many Americans, I am told we had no choice in our tax money being spent on bombing campgains to put these people in power.