Disgusting libyan behaviour - Page 4




 
--
 
March 13th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigJohnson
The destruction of any grave or memorial is unforgivable, this one event hits close to home, hence my outrage....
As far as I am concerned, you have nothing to apologise for.
March 13th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
The sad part about discussions with you is that you will ignore any fact to make an argument about the "evil Muslim" when most people would realise that all these events are the same thing.

Whether it is a Muslim smashing gravestones in Libya, an Englishman smashing gravestones in Manchester, a Frenchman smashing gravestones in France or an Israeli smashing gravestones in Jerusalem it makes no difference and since it is not a common occurrence most people would look at it as vandalism by idiots for the sake of vandalism but then people like yourself crawl out of the woodwork and try and score points so if you want to play that game then remember Libyans are not the first or the last to do this so bring lots of paint as you are painting with a very large brush.
I do not ignore facts. I just showed you the difference between a mob vandalizing gravestones and "government" supported destruction.
March 13th, 2012  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I do not ignore facts. I just showed you the difference between a mob vandalizing gravestones and "government" supported destruction.

Yeah what ever helps you pretend to be open minded, but I am not sure any one else is convinced.

But just for the record can you point to the Libyan government documents, edicts, departments or officials that requested people destroy headstones?

Also while you are at it and in the spirit of fairness can you find the same information from Israeli "hard line" government ministers/officials speaking out about the destruction of Christian/Muslim graves there?

I ask this because I fully expect you to come back with the standard "the Libyan government must support it because they have said nothing about it" comments I figure that if there is also no repudiation from those specific Israeli officials then that also must have been a government supported action.
--
March 13th, 2012  
SigJohnson
 
 
Not apologizing at all, just putting my two cents in
March 14th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Yeah what ever helps you pretend to be open minded, but I am not sure any one else is convinced.

But just for the record can you point to the Libyan government documents, edicts, departments or officials that requested people destroy headstones?

Also while you are at it and in the spirit of fairness can you find the same information from Israeli "hard line" government ministers/officials speaking out about the destruction of Christian/Muslim graves there?

I ask this because I fully expect you to come back with the standard "the Libyan government must support it because they have said nothing about it" comments I figure that if there is also no repudiation from those specific Israeli officials then that also must have been a government supported action.
Israelis destroying graves or muslims destroying graves, it's the same.
The Libyan government has apologised. The ones who destroyed the graves were fanatic muslim militias.
March 14th, 2012  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Israelis destroying graves or muslims destroying graves, it's the same.
The Libyan government has apologised. The ones who destroyed the graves were fanatic muslim militias.
And you know this from what?

With the evidence you have the English, French and Israelis that destroyed headstones could all be described as "fanatic [insert religion here] militias".

Here is thought in all of these cases it was vandalism caused by any number of issues frustration, poverty, boredom to name a few and one thing I do know is that where you have a lot of youths with time on their hands you will get vandalism no matter what country it is in.
 


Similar Topics
Libyan spokesman tells TV Gaddafi can resist for years (Reuters)
Libyan officers flee by boat to Tunisia: report (Reuters)
Libyan rebels say still fighting near capital (Reuters)
France expels 14 Libyan diplomats (Reuters)
The backfire of a Libyan No-fly Zone.