Directed Energy Weapons

1nfam0us

Hello all,

So for a major project piece im doing at school ive decided to focus on what warfare will be like in the future. Despite trying to avoid the much bandied about cliche of "laser weapons" and such, ive discovered that this type of technology is much further along the developmental path than I had thought (it actually exists). So, as part of my project, ive decided to do a focus on how this weaponry would operate.

Not surprisingly factual details on the operation of these weapons is few and far between, so i was wondering, could anyone shed an insight into generally how these would work?

Technically this is meant to be the "creative" side of the project and if I chose to i could make up about 90% of the stuff that I put into it, however i would like to be as accurate as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

airborne chemical laser with a focusing/aiming apparatus in the nose of the aircraft. just look up futureweapons on netflix. also, LRAD is another one to look at for directed energy.

Back